What I Learned From Purdue Replay | Page 3 | The Boneyard

What I Learned From Purdue Replay

Reaction Score
So your mom allowed you to take directions from an undereducated, old time Missouri country pumpkin who greatest physical accomplishment was to drive a riverboat.
Failed at a printing press, lost all of his money and borrowed more, going deeper into bankrupt, lost his Hartford house, and died in Italy. What does that say about the person?
Only that he was the greatest humorist and writer of books kids in the late 1800/eary 1900's loved. Thank your MOM for keeping his works and name alive. Thanks.

A perfect example of the truth i Twain's quote.

Reaction Score
A perfect example of the truth i Twain's quote.
Nearly a truthful quote,fromMark Twain. However, if every man failed to speak or write in a forum, for fear of the fool within him showing certainly no one, especially politicians, would ever speak or write. Certainly not me. My every written word, herein, is proof positive of the fool within me and I enjoy the h----out of it.

Reaction Score
True. My Mom also said, often, "In marriage, you can be "right" or happy. It's always your choice!"
(Good ole Mom)!:cool::rolleyes::D
I like your Mom. A deeper meaning to simply stated words.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Each time I run by this picture I'm amazed. The associated equipment is truly amazing, thanks for sharing this with us. It's great.
Thanks. And it was my pleasure.

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
I like your Mom. A deeper meaning to simply stated words.
As Polonius said, "Brevity is the soul of wit...". Maybe his Mom is a descendant of Polonius? Are there witty genes? I think so. ;)

Reaction Score
As Polonius said, "Brevity is the soul of wit...". Maybe his Mom is a descendant of Polonius? Are there witty genes? I think so. ;)
I am a believer our Mothers form our personalities. As I look at 4 or more generations I can see the mother''s attributes jumping out. As far as witty gene's you can bet on it, isn't that part of Mom's personality?

Reaction Score
Nearly a truthful quote,fromMark Twain. However, if every man failed to speak or write in a forum, for fear of the fool within him showing certainly no one, especially politicians, would ever speak or write. Certainly not me. My every written word, herein, is proof positive of the fool within me and I enjoy the h----out of it.
A prohibition for politicians to speak or write sounds good to me.

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
A prohibition for politicians to speak or write sounds good to me.
That seems to be a popular opinion in certain circles lately. :oops:

Reaction Score
can someone provide the husky games link. I only see links to the games but i would like the entire sight link please?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom