What has happened to UConn BB -This is our board to sing UConn Praises. We WON TODAY | The Boneyard

What has happened to UConn BB -This is our board to sing UConn Praises. We WON TODAY

Reaction Score
And the top threads are:

NCAA investigations
@Simo ''''''''''''''''''films
Emmitt '''''''''''''''''mathews
OT: Teacher friends
OT Dassumi (sp)

I mean we won today and our record is 50/50 and all you guys post to trash ?

It was a great game and now we are .500 with a very difficult game coming up. But if we beat Houston (long shot) then we are in th NIT. ?Have not been in post season play for years.

So seriously is this a UConn board for our team or just a social media outlook to spray nonsense.

I'm embarrassed as a fan and call on the true fans to have posts talking about CV;s performance, and JA's incredible come back and Sid hitting shots, as well as the senior transfer whats his name (Smith) having a great game.

Yes our recruiting is good, but if Precious calls up this page after our first AAC win it looks stupid!!!!!!!

Sing the team praises. Regarding recruits I think its 50/50ish that he who will commit later may come here but if all this prime UConn Mens BB site can spew is then its crazy,

WAKE UP and give the team and the game analysis some airplay.

All I can say is that it was a GREAT W, one we should be proud of (even with our current situation)
we are top 10 blue blood - how many National championships since 1999 - SO ACT ACCORDINGLY.

ps Fishy 0r others please keep us on the correct course to honor our accommplishments and traditition, or blow the whole thing up.

Yes I'm pisseed to see these these stupid threadds that don't address todays great victory.

Nuff siad, but seriously we are a family so get a clue, its precious time.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
I'm embarrassed as a fan and call on the true fans to have posts talking about CV;s performance, and JA's incredible come back and Sid hitting shots, as well as the senior transfer whats his name (Smith) having a great game.

There's about 10 game assessment threads.

Here's a Vital one if you're interested. Singing his praises no less. Literally.

EDIT: oh hell, tcf beat me to it and actually put in effort.

Reaction Score
yes thanks but they should all be leading the pack when someone picks UConn Mens BB. Maybr I will bump them aall.

and I truely honor your devotion tcf as one of the OUTSTANDING contibutors on this site.

Reaction Score
i tried to bump all those topics, but when it comes down to it there should be q contiuous threat at the top singing praises or poiting out certain points and it should be on the top.

please dont gt me wrong, your threads were great. but give me one with 250 come backs signing the praises of todays EFFORT

Last edited:
Reaction Score
i tried to bump all those topics, but when it comes down to it there should be q contiuous threat at the top singing praises or poiting out certain oints and it shou be on the top.

please dont gt me wromg, your threads were great. but give me one with 250 come acks signing the praises of todays EFFORT
Get an Uber to bring you home, bud.

Reaction Score
ps I am retiring on Tuesdy, and UConn sports is a large part of my life. Do I need a new handle or an I accepted as NEforceUconn?

After all I hve spent time in Amedia Island with a serious supporter and cut him a check for a goodly amout for my state schools future. Trouble is i I dont want to go back there to Ritz Carlton Amelia Island bcause I don't think I can put the same amout of zeros behind the check. And we were primarily talking about lady huskys but my paion for mens huskies was just as loud, and the large donation was for both programs. If only I invested wiser I{ could match that dontion a few years back. But life comes at you hard at times.

Reaction Score
It's been 10 hours, the news cycle moves fast these days.

Reaction Score
I hope you took tomorrow off.

Dude I'm retiring after 22 years on Tuesday .

And as maybe you know, living in GSO { I have certain ACC contacts, one of who is leaving and (how shall I saw) know (cough cough UL, UL) we still have friends down here (ala UVA and UNC) but its a big business. But whenever I see them at outings I calmly mention UConn. But its a tough road.

So I'm all in with UConn but those amn southern fb schools are hard to get throuth to. Now I've posted too much, circa Robetelain;s inital call out, but UVA and UNC have always been in our corner, Now FSU, Chemsen, And GT another story.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Lol @ thinking Precious or any other top recruit will look up the forums.

Reaction Score
1552622598859.gif

C

Chief00

While Chief thought it might be disappointing to some and of course would cause good natured ribbing by others - little did I know what a void no Chief’s Briefs would leave.
Today is going to be challenging as well. Again, I apologize.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom