What Happens to Harbaugh ... | Page 2 | The Boneyard

What Happens to Harbaugh ...

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
Washington misses a wide open receiver who could have walked in for a TD. They are not winning this game. Heading to Netflix.

Reaction Score
Washington can score fast and in bunches. Even with a TD, it is too soon to bury them, but undertaker will start getting dressed.

I think he stays if he loses. If he wins, Vegas to the Raiders and a ridiculous paycheck and a trade for Justin Fields, whom he knows well.
I think it’s the opposite,more likely to stay if Michigan wins, at this point when Michigan wins. I think Harbaugh will flirt with the NFL then get a record breaking deal from Michigan.

KryHavok

Oh yes, UConn IS a BB blueblood!
Reaction Score
I've got no major hate for Wash, but the only Huskies that should win any national championships should come from UConn. I want Michigan to win tonight, and they let Wash get to within a score at halftime...damn.

Reaction Score
I think it’s the opposite,more likely to stay if Michigan wins, at this point when Michigan wins. I think Harbaugh will flirt with the NFL then get a record breaking deal from Michigan.
I think the outcome of the investigation stings more if he doesn't win it this year. If he wins, he walks away without a care of the investigation. If he loses, he might want to prove the last two years weren't flukes. But that is just my uneducated guess.

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
I've got no major hate for Wash, but the only Huskies that should win any national championships should come from UConn. I want Michigan to win tonight, and they let Wash get to within a score at halftime...damn.
boo!

edit--also, it's too late as UW has women's volleyball, softball, and numerous crew National Titles

Reaction Score
As a lifelong Raiders fan, Harbaugh would be great. But as a lifelong Mets fan, I know I can't have nice things.
Well, I know who is gonna win the Series this year. The team I saw play in Brooklyn a couple times long ago.

Purple Stein

I like to sim things.
Reaction Score
I dunno about that holding call on the big play by UW. Seems like Michigan has had their hands on the UW WRs all night.

Reaction Score
I forgot the game was tonight. Congrats to Michigan, Harbaugh is still an unbelievable a hole.

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
boo!

edit--also, it's too late as UW has women's volleyball, softball, and numerous crew National Titles
But it was just in time to keep this trophy away from the impostor Huskies :D

And is crew really a sport?

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
And Warde shutting it down- the asterisks discussion.

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
And is crew really a sport?
Uh...I haven't tried it myself, but my understanding is it is quite grueling.

I forgot to even mention the Dawgs' split Title in '91 in football. So they got at least one in a "real" sport.

Reaction Score
If he leaves he goes to San Diego where they have much better pieces unlike Washington

They will win tomorrow as JJ will have a great game
There aren't any teams in San Diego anymore.

Reaction Score
The NCAA disciplines him when they are done with the investigation. In 2032. By which time he is loooong gone.

Now we will see if the NCAA ends up vacating the title in a few years when they finish the investigation.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
I think Harbaugh goes to the LA Chargers. He's done everything you would want at Michigan, especially if he wins on Monday. And, I'm sure he has no love lost for Warde Manuel after he cut his pay in 2021. Remember, Warde did not hire him. Manuel has been the luckiest AD out there. He inherited Calhoun and Auriemma at UConn and Harbaugh and John Beilein at Michigan. His hires have been Ollie, Diaco, and Howard at Michigan. I would not want him to hire the next football coach at Michigan.
Calhoun hired Ollie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom