What happens to Big 12-Big East challenge? | The Boneyard

What happens to Big 12-Big East challenge?

shizzle787

King Shizzle DCCLXXXVII of the Cesspool
Reaction Score
Now that OU and UT are all but gone from the Big 12, does the Big East pull the plug on the series?

Reaction Score
Might not be a Big10 challenge either if SEC has its way and snags OSU and UM.

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
It being revived as the NEWBIE-AAC Challenge
One of my Boneyard favorites is when you think you've got a particularly hot take, and in your excitement you make a careless writing mistake.
It's like a weird tell that blows the whole joke you're going for.

Reaction Score
One of my Boneyard favorites is when you think you've got a particularly hot take, and in your excitement you make a careless writing mistake.
It's like a weird tell that blows the whole joke you're going for.
You did read the piece about the AAC being “aggressive” in acquiring the left over Big 12 teams. Or have you been too busy reading about how Richie Springs will be better than Michael Jordan because someone saw him, or someone who might have been him but maybe was just some guy who looked like him if he was a few inches shorter, making all kinds of shots against a chair? You NEWBIE fanboys seriously don’t get it do you?

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
You did read the piece about the AAC being “aggressive” in acquiring the left over Big 12 teams. Or have you been too busy reading about how Richie Springs will be better than Michael Jordan because someone saw him, or someone who might have been him but maybe was just some guy who looked like him if he was a few inches shorter, making all kinds of shots against a chair? You NEWBIE fanboys seriously don’t get it do you?
Your initial supposition, followed by your flagrantly exaggerated counterexample are completely off the mark. As such, your final sentence is beyond irrelevant.

You completely ignored (probably having missed) that my post was taking literal delight in your not infrequent tendency to get careless in your writing sometimes. It usually occurs in a contrarian take that postures as gleefully self-satisfied and lands like a flubbed punchline.

Your punchy, single sentence post lacked a verb.

I speculate that you get a little too exuberant when you think you've got a 'good one.' It genuinely amuses me. Others simply took the shortcut and gave you a thumbs down.

Reaction Score
Your initial supposition, followed by your flagrantly exaggerated counterexample are completely off the mark. As such, your final sentence is beyond irrelevant.

You completely ignored (probably having missed) that my post was taking literal delight in your not infrequent tendency to get careless in your writing sometimes. It usually occurs in a contrarian take that postures as gleefully self-satisfied and lands like a flubbed punchline.

Your punchy, single sentence post lacked a verb.

I speculate that you get a little too exuberant when you think you've got a 'good one.' It genuinely amuses me. Others simply took the shortcut and gave you a thumbs down.

Take this outside fellas.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom