What happened? | Page 3 | The Boneyard

What happened?

Reaction Score
On the old sites there really was never much play on the premium boards, but it was worth it just to help contribute. I think it's a good idea.
Agreed. I’d gladly give up some loot to keep this place, um, humming... chugging? Gasping to catch its breath as it nears collapse with its goal in sight? Clawing at its own mandibles as we cannibalize ourselves with infighting and insipid commentary?

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
Sounds like a lot of you dont shell out the monthly peanuts for simple Boneyard "Husky Gold Club" membership.

Get on it. Ad free. No popups. A couple other nice enhancement/benefits too.

Just click the link at the top. Amazed how so many miss it.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Sounds like a lot of you dont shell out the monthly peanuts for simple Boneyard "Husky Gold Club" membership.

Get on it. Ad free. No popups. A couple other nice enhancement/benefits too.

Just click the link at the top. Amazed how so many miss it.

Are you trolling or is this real? I have no such link.

dennismenace

ONE MORE CAST
Reaction Score
My first thought was "what did I say to get exiled?" Then I thought of a Mad Magazine parody of "Paranoid Magazine" which had a cover story of a guy sitting in a theater which was showing Roadrunner cartoons and everyone was laughing hysterically. There is a guy sitting there with a thought bubble saying "deep down inside I know they are all laughing at me."

Reaction Score
My first thought was "what did I say to get exiled?" Then I thought of a Mad Magazine parody of "Paranoid Magazine" which had a cover story of a guy sitting in a theater which was showing Roadrunner cartoons and everyone was laughing hysterically. There is a guy sitting there with a thought bubble saying "deep down inside I know they are all laughing at me."

Just because you're not paranoid, doesn't mean everyone isn't out to get you.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
I'd like to think somewhere Mrs. 97 and family are thinking the same thing. ;)

They are all eligible for sainthood and certain tax breaks now...

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
They are all eligible for sainthood and certain tax breaks now...
"Honey, the kids don't know who will play point next year if Gilbert is injured. Now please stop asking us?"

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
"Honey, the kids don't know who will play point next year if Gilbert is injured. Now please stop asking us?"

"...I get it, dad...we're going undefeated... now can I go back to bed?!?"

CL82

Reaction Score
"...I get it, dad...we're going undefeated... now can I go back to bed?!?"
My wife sighs inwardly when a "casual fan" asks me what I think about a UConn team, because she knows I'll tell them, in detail.

CL82

Reaction Score
That happens to many of us. Sometime, perhaps this summer, I will share some tips I use that both respect the Casual Fan and saves you from non production long conversations.
You assume they aren't productive. They are. They allow CL82 to talk about something that I enjoy and am passionate about. They educate the casual fan who so desperately need to hear and embrace CL82's opinion. They allow CL82 to maintain his status as a quasi-insider using publicly available information from the BY, Twitter, blogs and articles. And finally, they allow CL82 to convert some casual fans to 'business casual' fans and in rare cases to semi-formal fans, thus giving them a lifetime of happiness.

OMG CL82 is becoming Cheif!!;)

Last edited:
Reaction Score
You assume they aren't productive. They are. They allow CL82 to talk about something that I enjoy and am passionate about. They educate the casual fan who so desperately need to hear and embrace CL82's opinion. They allow CL82 to maintain his status as a quasi-insider using publicly available information from the BY, Twitter, blogs and articles. And finally, they allow CL82 to convert some casual fans to 'business casual' fans and in rare cases to semi-formal fans, thus giving them a lifetime of happiness.

Yardigan thinks it's silly for CL82 to refer to himself in the 3rd person so frequently. He thinks CL82 needs to work on that. The rest of it, he agrees with....

C

Chief00

God Bless - thank you!

Reaction Score
Why isn't there an emoji of something flying over someone's head?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom