What happened to thread? No D: Heartless and Gutless???? | The Boneyard

What happened to thread? No D: Heartless and Gutless????

Status
Not open for further replies.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Seems to have disappeared. Cover up? Pay off? Or am I just inapt at the internet? That was a classic, classic thread. Can someone revive it?

It has been consumed in a raging fire of testiculos. Just burned too hot man.

Reaction Score
To the misuse of hyperbole hall of fame, along with the Shabazz is the worse PG in UConn history.
Those are literary masterpieces that will forever be remembered as long a the last Boneyarder breathes.

Reaction Score
Stored in mothballs. I'm sure it will come out next year if we have a bad game

Reaction Score
Spineless and afraid. Outclassed by Florida in the first five min.

Reaction Score
Yes, this team next year will suck. As for the post I have no idea what happen with it. If the mods can find it, but it back up.

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm just finished a nice 17 mile run with zero phones and just the warm, fresh air and light breeze, through the trials in Mohegan Park and the Rez.

Yes, spring is here and Notre Dame football is right around the corner.

Go Uconn Huskies Basketball

Go Notre Dame Football

Now this might stir the pot a bit.

Reaction Score
No dude not a C. Was brought up in a family of complete ND fans. But in the 60's I began going to the old field house seeing the great Toby Kimball then Wes Bialosuknia‎ and from that point on was hooked on Uconn basketball. Also saw Toby and Wes play along with Marvin Barnes at the old Bulletin Record tourney held in Norwich.
But the tradition of Notre Dame football remains in me and always will. Yes, I was at the Uconn / ND football game in which the Huskies won. I attend every year 2 games one at ND Stadium and one road game, just as I do for Uconn Basketball. This year my road trip was to Barclays Center to see Maryland and in Storrs for the Florida game. Also attended the Regional Semi's and Finals in MSG. Attended every Uconn / ND Basketball game up until last year and will say I HATE ND Basketball, its all Huskies. A cluster duckK at best but I love it !!!!!!
dude did you just drop a hard C

phillionaire

esta noche somos mantequilla
Reaction Score
No dude not a C. Was brought up in a family of complete ND fans. But in the 60's I began going to the old field house seeing the great Toby Kimball then Wes Bialosuknia‎ and from that point on was hooked on Uconn basketball. Also saw Toby and Wes play along with Marvin Barnes at the old Bulletin Record tourney held in Norwich.
But the tradition of Notre Dame football remains in me and always will. Yes, I was at the Uconn / ND football game in which the Huskies won. I attend every year 2 games one at ND Stadium and one road game, just as I do for Uconn Basketball. This year my road trip was to Barclays Center to see Maryland and in Storrs for the Florida game. Also attended the Regional Semi's and Finals in MSG. Attended every Uconn / ND Basketball game up until last year and will say I HATE ND Basketball, its all Huskies. A cluster duckK at best but I love it !!!!!!
mQIhFt1.jpg

what did i just read

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
william shea said:
No dude not a C. Was brought up in a family of complete ND fans. But in the 60's I began going to the old field house seeing the great Toby Kimball then Wes Bialosuknia‎ and from that point on was hooked on Uconn basketball. Also saw Toby and Wes play along with Marvin Barnes at the old Bulletin Record tourney held in Norwich. But the tradition of Notre Dame football remains in me and always will. Yes, I was at the Uconn / ND football game in which the Huskies won. I attend every year 2 games one at ND Stadium and one road game, just as I do for Uconn Basketball. This year my road trip was to Barclays Center to see Maryland and in Storrs for the Florida game. Also attended the Regional Semi's and Finals in MSG. Attended every Uconn / ND Basketball game up until last year and will say I HATE ND Basketball, its all Huskies. A cluster duckK at best but I love it !!!!!!
Rudy all up in here. Why am I not shocked.

Reaction Score
The initial thread was mojo magic.

While I thought Billy's thread on their lack of heart and guts was, especially in retrospect but definitely even in the moment, hilariously ill-timed and ill-thought out, and while I thought it exposed him as a bit of a bandwagonner, I'm not going to give him much crap. That thread, coupled with Senhor and the later thread with the cell phones and running by Navy Seal @August_West is the most mojo we have had on the board, perhaps ever.

I mean, in 1999 and 2004, UConn should have won.

I thought "WINNING" was really lazy and lame in 2011, and then proved to be exhibit Z in the case against my intelligence, but that team had something special.

While I never lost complete faith, like some fools after the Houston and SMU two step, I certainly did not think this team would win the title, even in March. I would have perhaps been persuaded if they beat Louisville in the title...but since they didn't, I was confident of a run, but not a title. The mojo of @Deepster , @August_West , and @william shea made this happen.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
It is what it is DUDE. Plus some of you guys are so easy to bait. Love it Love it. Also I'd love to see the 2 boneyarders that I know of to come out and say they are ND football fans. Problem is, POSSIBLY, they do not have the balls to do so. OH YES it's true that some Uconn fans are Rudy fans as well. So get over it phillionaire and grow some hair.
mQIhFt1.jpg

what did i just read

August_West

Reaction Score
william shea said:
Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm just finished a nice 17 mile run with zero phones and just the warm, fresh air and light breeze, through the trials in Mohegan Park and the Rez.

Yes, 17 miles at Mohegan can be quite the "trial"

And on that subject, 17 miles? 17 MILES?!

I just re tore my meniscus ( which I had repaired in January along with a ruptured ACL ) on Monday while running 50 miles at your behest to stoke the mojo flames.

Now you're telling me 17 miles? I could've saved my knee. Weak sauce, I will remember this deception.

August_West

Reaction Score
tzznandrew said:
The initial thread was mojo magic. While I thought Billy's thread on their lack of heart and guts was, especially in retrospect but definitely even in the moment, hilariously ill-timed and ill-thought out, and while I thought it exposed him as a bit of a bandwagonner, I'm not going to give him much crap. That thread, coupled with Senhor and the later thread with the cell phones and running by Navy Seal @August_West is the most mojo we have had on the board, perhaps ever. I mean, in 1999 and 2004, UConn should have won. I thought "WINNING" was really lazy and lame in 2011, and then exhibit Z promptly proved what an idiot I am, but that team had something special. While I never lost complete faith, like some fools after the Houston and SMU two step, I certainly did no think this team would win the title, even in March. I would have perhaps been persuaded if they beat Louisville in the title...but since they didn't, I was confident of a run, but not a title. The mojo of @Deepster , @August_West , and @william shea made this happen.

There is no run ( no pun intended...well...) without William Shea and obviously Senhor T.

Mr. Shea was a great sport about it too. But he genuinely fought it for a while which is EXACTLY what the mojo gods require.

He is an instant boneyard legend and in 30 years when passing down the mojo stories to the next generation, his name will be dropped in the same sentence as wings, sacreds, Sheen, Beneduke and senhor T.

Reaction Score
Thank you. It was much fun and all about expression and at times my feelings and emotions get in the way when I am upset at the level of play. But never, ever have I been a bandwagon fan. People can say what they want about me and quite frankly I could careless. But again, thank you for the fun and lets see next years team win another CHAMPIONSHIP

Reaction Score
Thank you. It was much fun and all about expression and at times my feelings and emotions get in the way when I am upset at the level of play. But never, ever have I been a bandwagon fan. People can say what they want about me and quite frankly I could careless. But again, thank you for the fun and lets see next years team win another CHAMPIONSHIP
I think the post you had was silly and short-sighted.

Hopefully being proven so epically wrong will cause you to think twice before doing so again. But I won't pretend that, during the game, I didn't feel similarly frustrated. It's a matter of remembering that we're UConn. We had Shabazz. And the game is 40 minutes.

I don't mean to patronize you; I'm sure you know this. But posts like the initial one you made are so often what makes this board unreadable. That said, you did a wonderful job afterwards doing all the things needed to keep the mojo going. I loved your Florida post, in particular. Just what the Huskies needed.

Very sad edit: We don't have Shabazz anymore. It should have been in the past tense.

Reaction Score
Yes a cover up, but in all seriousness how would I retrieve it ?
Seems to have disappeared. Cover up? Pay off? Or am I just inapt at the internet? That was a classic, classic thread. Can someone revive it?[/quote

Reaction Score
Yes, this team next year will suck. As for the post I have no idea what happen with it. If the mods can find it, but it back up.

Yes, spring is here and Notre Dame football is right around the corner.

Go Uconn Huskies Basketball

Go Notre Dame Football

Now this might stir the pot a bit.

You're one of those losers who gives up immediately. The kind that are excruciating to watch the game with. The kind of guy like the ones who used to sit behind me at the XL Center and would yell at Calhoun the entire game. The kind that calls our players, the ones that we supposedly root for, all sorts of names that one would think you would reserve for our opponents, but no, you're one of idiots who can't contain your "feelings and emotions" (that time of month, Shea?)

And you're a ND football fan. As if I need any further evidence to come to this conclusion about you.

phillionaire

esta noche somos mantequilla
Reaction Score
It is what it is DUDE. Plus some of you guys are so easy to bait. Love it Love it. Also I'd love to see the 2 boneyarders that I know of to come out and say they are ND football fans. Problem is, POSSIBLY, they do not have the balls to do so. OH YES it's true that some Uconn fans are Rudy fans as well. So get over it phillionaire and grow some hair.
i shave all my hair off. makes me more aerodynamic. you should know that as a marathon runner.

Reaction Score
What a DICK !!!!!!!!!!! Yes a HUGE ND football fan and I LOVE IT. No not that time of month young lady
You're one of those losers who gives up immediately. The kind that are excruciating to watch the game with. The kind of guy like the ones who used to sit behind me at the XL Center and would yell at Calhoun the entire game. The kind that calls our players, the ones that we supposedly root for, all sorts of names that one would think you would reserve for our opponents, but no, you're one of idiots who can't contain your "feelings and emotions" (that time of month, Shea?)

And you're a ND football fan. As if I need any further evidence to come to this conclusion about you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom