What Happened To The News Links | The Boneyard

What Happened To The News Links

Status
Not open for further replies.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
I must have missed the announcement after April 2 about where that content went?

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Okay. I did that. Different format and last news is April 2. Is there a double secret Home that gets me current news? :)

I do see this new format includes 5 New England states other than CT, also, sadly, with no news. So Java what is with that?

The no news since April 2 and the 5 other states. In case I was not clear.

Last edited:

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Season's over. I guess that is the current news!

Oh, you crazy kid you! Everyone needs a JavaMan. Keep on truckin'. Wait, when was the Nat'l Championship Game? I think it was after 4/2. Yes, I just checked...it was 4/5! Try again JavaMan. It's really strange. On 4/2 the lights went off on the news and that's it. Frankly, it was the chief reason I clicked into the Boneyard each day. Since 4/2 I discovered the delights of customizing Bing search and get all the content I need. Some I have shared here. Ridiculously easy. So I understand why the board would chose to abandon the effort and let us bring whatever news content we want. Why select content and turn off readers. Ingenious really.

Reaction Score
Season's over. I guess that is the current news!

The SEASON is OVER?? No wonder SNY won't play Uconn Womens BB games? I've been writing letters to everyone--even Obama, and he spoke about it in his recent Rutgers speech---I guess I'm the Anti intellectual!!

Reaction Score
Oh, you crazy kid you! Everyone needs a JavaMan. Keep on truckin'. Wait, when was the Nat'l Championship Game? I think it was after 4/2. Yes, I just checked...it was 4/5! Try again JavaMan. It's really strange. On 4/2 the lights went off on the news and that's it. Frankly, it was the chief reason I clicked into the Boneyard each day. Since 4/2 I discovered the delights of customizing Bing search and get all the content I need. Some I have shared here. Ridiculously easy. So I understand why the board would chose to abandon the effort and let us bring whatever news content we want. Why select content and turn off readers. Ingenious really.
Nice thing about Humans--some actually learn--I was teeched and I've been learned. Who could ask for anything more (seems like I heard that in a song somewhere?)

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
I work and leave the house between 7:15-7:30 am to get to my job, which means I have to get up at 5:30 am to do the newslinks. I don't do the links during the off-season - and haven't since I went back to work full time - so that I can get up at 6:00.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
I work and leave the house between 7:15-7:30 am to get to my job, which means I have to get up at 5:30 am to do the newslinks. I don't do the links during the off-season - and haven't since I went back to work full time - so that I can get up at 6:00.
hopefully this is good enough, doubt it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TNS

Top Bottom