what happened to my | The Boneyard

what happened to my

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
dohhouse thread? it got bansihed before i got to read responses?!?!?!?! how are we going to keep a running taly of those who want PP to move to iran?

Reaction Score
Probably due to too many spelling mistakes.

dohhouse thread? it got bansihed before i got to read responses?!?!?!?! how are we going to keep a running taly of those who want PP to move to iran?

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
if u guys read it you would know why i posted my op like that. some 1 was all over me the minute i posted it at like 4am lmfao, i think it was zoo. he was mad because he made the list lol. the drunk grammar was a sight to see prob. it was a drunk rant for sure but it had some quality and i wanted to throw as many as possible in to the dog house for hate on PP that i could.

Reaction Score
if u guys read it you would know why i posted my op like that. some 1 was all over me the minute i posted it at like 4am lmfao, i think it was zoo. he was mad because he made the list lol. the drunk grammar was a sight to see prob. it was a drunk rant for sure but it had some quality and i wanted to throw as many as possible in to the dog house for hate on PP that i could.

So then I guess we can presume you drink quite often yes?

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
i drink when uconn takes a L
In this case I do the opposite. I never drink when I'm upset or p*ssed. A waste of good booze and the cr*p seems worse after the hangover is gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom