What games are you going to this year? | The Boneyard

What games are you going to this year?

shizzle787

King Shizzle DCCLXXXVII of the Cesspool
Reaction Score
I'm going to MD-Eastern Shore, Providence, Nova, and Marquette. Where do you like to get tickets?
I usually like the first few rows of the second tier along the sides-usually the best value.

Reaction Score
Every home game. Four of us go to XL and sit in first row or two of second level. Have two tiks at Gampel in first row right behind the basket on UConn bench side. The game is awesome but watch and listening to Hurley on the sideline is also a treat :)

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Every home game being they are already paid for……..
want to make every effort to get NBE tourney tickets

Reaction Score
I am going to go to 1 of the following away games.

@xavier
@marquette
@depaul
@butler

I'm thinking butler, but what do you think?

Reaction Score
Gampel season Tix. Upped my seat game before last year and haven’t been able to enjoy the new seats yet. Really glad we are in the last row of the lower section, in light of the beer thing. Psyched!

Reaction Score
I live in FL so my games are limited. I'll be going to Never Forget game on 12/11. Since I'll be back home in CT for 10 days, I'm thinking of going to Morgantown for the Big East - Big 12 battle against WV as well. My recollection of WV games was a pretty wild atmosphere when they were in the Big East.

I am also thinking of a road trip. Shizzle787 recommends Butler so I will look into that. Depaul would probably be easier to get to and on a Saturday night.

XLCenterFan

CT, NE
Reaction Score
The real question is what games am I not going to. I have home season tix and have trips planned already for Newark, Providence, Nova, and the BE tourney. Got a room lined up in Providence for our game at the Dunk. Book your rooms now for NYC...hotel prices around the Garden are very affordable right now for BE weekend. Found $156/night at the Doubletree on 8th Ave.

XLCenterFan

CT, NE
Reaction Score
I'm going to MD-Eastern Shore, Providence, Nova, and Marquette. Where do you like to get tickets?
I usually like the first few rows of the second tier along the sides-usually the best value.
Awesome. And I'm not picky for seats. I'll sit close, middle, or far...whatever the situation dictates. Depends on who I'm with, my mood, the opponent, ticket availability, how much disposable cash I have to burn at the moment, how drunk I am, etc.

Pgh2Storrs

In Hurley We Trust
Reaction Score
@WVU, @Georgetown, and hopefully getting up to Gampel for one

Reaction Score
Have season tickets for both Gampel and XL. Might have to miss a couple early season games for work. Will be at every home Big East game + @PC and @Nova.

Reaction Score
Whatever game at XL i can get tickets for when they become available. I have to watch this team live. I want to be able to say i saw some of these guys live in college when theyre starring in the NBA. I got to see Bouk play which was great.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
@Providence. Have always gone to that game (20 minutes from home). Will try to get to a game at Gampel or XL as well. It would be easier with more weekend day games.

Reaction Score
Masks are required to attend. Hockey has played games at XL already and followed that protocol

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Masks are required to attend. Hockey has played games at XL already and followed that protocol

I'll just need to drink beer the whole game when I go to see Hockey in November.

Reaction Score
What away games are you all planning on going to?

I'm in NJ and will most likely go to the SHU game at Prudential on Saturday 1/8. Anyone else planning on going to that one? I think the tix are now available.

I'd also like to go to the SJU game on 2/13. It doesn't look like single tix are available per SJU, but there are resale seats available. I'm assuming those are Season Tix?

Two easy away games on Saturdays. Both games are at noon, which may not be as much fun as MSG at night was in the past, but I don't mind being "that middle aged guy" and doing afternoon drinks on a cold day rather than a late night.

Reaction Score
What away games are you all planning on going to?

I'm in NJ and will most likely go to the SHU game at Prudential on Saturday 1/8. Anyone else planning on going to that one? I think the tix are now available.

I'd also like to go to the SJU game on 2/13. It doesn't look like single tix are available per SJU, but there are resale seats available. I'm assuming those are Season Tix?

Two easy away games on Saturdays. Both games are at noon, which may not be as much fun as MSG at night was in the past, but I don't mind being "that middle aged guy" and doing afternoon drinks on a cold day rather than a late night.
SJU is Super Bowl Sunday, not a Saturday.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom