What final four do you want to see the most? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

What final four do you want to see the most?

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
I hope the UNC/Kentcuky winner loses to Oregon. If that happens, I don't care who wins but I would like to see Gonzaga win as it would mean 3 of the 4 last national champs didn't come from a P5 league.

Yup. Anyone but UNC/UK for me. Good last point tho.

Reaction Score
I hope the UNC/Kentcuky winner loses to Oregon. If that happens, I don't care who wins but I would like to see Gonzaga win as it would mean 3 of the 4 last national champs didn't come from a P5 league.

Gonzaga wins it. I picked them pre-season even after DS declared for the draft. Everything aligns for them to win it. The loss of Kenny Williams was the end of North Carolina's title hopes. He was by far their best perimeter defender. The exact thing they are missing now. Vegas may have Carolina as a 1.5ish fav but they will lose if they advance.

$

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Gonzaga wins it. I picked them pre-season even after DS declared for the draft. Everything aligns for them to win it. The loss of Kenny Williams was the end of North Carolina's title hopes. He was by far their best perimeter defender. The exact thing they are missing now. Vegas may have Carolina as a 1.5ish fav but they will lose if they advance.

$

idk if that's true, but I'm on board with it. Be nice to have a non-P5 win it again too.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
I now want the winner of USCe and Gonzaga to win. However I win the office pool in a landslide if UNC beats the Zags.

Reaction Score
I now want the winner of USCe and Gonzaga to win. However I win the office pool in a landslide if UNC beats the Zags.

Don't want USCe to win. Their woman are still playing and don't want any chance for them to win both men's and women's NC this year, or for ever.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom