What exactly needs to be done | The Boneyard

What exactly needs to be done

What exactly needs to change with this coaching staff?

• Keep PP on the sole condition that GDL is terminated

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • They both have to go no matter what

Votes: 17 77.3%
  • Both should be able to stay

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • leave the coordinators and get rid of the HC

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I am interested in gauging the true feelings of the Yard in an informal poll. I curious to see whether the board here would be ok with keeping PP for next year so long as GDL is unequivocably removed or if both of them need to be fired.

Reaction Score
I am interested in gauging the true feelings of the Yard in an informal poll. I curious to see whether the board here would be ok with keeping PP for next year so long as GDL is unequivocably removed or if both of them need to be fired.

Fired.

Reaction Score
I want DeLeone fired tomorrow. I can live with P until season end since we're not getting anyone decent in here in the interim. That said, I would be just fine with Hughes or Brown as interim for the rest of the year too.

So *%#!$ depressed tonight, just feel like the life was sucked out of the season with the horrific play calling. I thought HFD was over the top last week but I am definitely writing Warde a polite but firm letter tomorrow once my emotions settle down. Hope lots of people join me in doing that...sad to say it, but necessary for the good of the program.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
The best possible scenario:

Make an announcement Tuesday afternoon that GDL had a medical scare (a fabrication to allow him to save face) and due to his age has been advised by his doctors to retire from day to day coaching duties and move to an administrative/advisory position (which also keeps the supposed NJ recruiting ties he is famous for having). We move him to an assistant to AD job, promote Day to OC (in addition to QB coach), move Foley back to OL coach and find someone (almost anyone with potential recruiting ties) to coach TE's (or better yet, a potential RB coach who finishes this season as TE coach but in January becomes RB coach, White moves to LB coach & Wholley moves back to TE coach).

Shortly after signing day, we make an announcement that PP had a medical scare..............

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
The best possible scenario:

Make an announcement Tuesday afternoon that GDL had a medical scare (a fabrication to allow him to save face) and due to his age has been advised by his doctors to retire from day to day coaching duties and move to an administrative/advisory position (which also keeps the supposed NJ recruiting ties he is famous for having). We move him to an assistant to AD job, promote Day to OC (in addition to QB coach), move Foley back to OL coach and find someone (almost anyone with potential recruiting ties) to coach TE's (or better yet, a potential RB coach who finishes this season as TE coach but in January becomes RB coach, White moves to LB coach & Wholley moves back to TE coach).

Shortly after signing day, we make an announcement that PP had a medical scare..............

Love it, except for the Day to OC. Make Foley the OC, since he's done it before. Everything else is good.

Imagine if that actually all went down and we won 5 in a row (like 2010)??? I'll put down the bottle now...

Reaction Score
Love it, except for the Day to OC. Make Foley the OC, since he's done it before. Everything else is good.

Imagine if that actually all went down and we won 5 in a row (like 2010)??? I'll put down the bottle now...

I'm just opening mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman