What ever happened to... | The Boneyard

What ever happened to...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
he stopped posting when the dobbs stuff hit the media. then a couple ppl here who couldn't handle some CAPS made a stupid thread about it. haven't heard from him since. i wish he would come back, he had a ton of info on a lot of CT recruits. He was Mont's main guy handling the recruiting and life stuff. Nice guy and he shared a ton of info that this board would have never known. He also brought over some other milford guys to the board who passed good info most times, they still check in rarely. If it was me, i think the couple here could put up with some info written in CAPS if it ment a couple of 4* recruits from the home state. Hope he comes back and keeps pumping uconn to the local kids!

Reaction Score
he stopped posting when the dobbs stuff hit the media. then a couple ppl here who couldn't handle some CAPS made a stupid thread about it. haven't heard from him since. i wish he would come back, he had a ton of info on a lot of CT recruits. He was Mont's main guy handling the recruiting and life stuff. Nice guy and he shared a ton of info that this board would have never known. He also brought over some other milford guys to the board who passed good info most times, they still check in rarely. If it was me, i think the couple here could put up with some info written in CAPS if it ment a couple of 4* recruits from the home state. Hope he comes back and keeps pumping uconn to the local kids!

You and a few others have been instrumental in getting the recruiting more followed on this board. Feels like we're growing up around here, but its a slow process.

I too wish CT was back, as he knows a TON of the CT kids. We're getting there, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom