What do you think the halftime talk was? | The Boneyard

What do you think the halftime talk was?

Status
Not open for further replies.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
do you think JC was calm or fired up? he surely knows the pulse of his teams and it's early in the season with new guys that are being relied on. i wonder if he ripped them or was more calm and talked about why Maine was able to come back and keep it so close in the first half?

they are certainly a different team in the 2nd half...

Reaction Score
Lots of swearing, stuttering, and some spitting... but it worked.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
No one knows. Tape recorders and peoples ears can't take in *%^*$##^*&)*_*^$&$*&^(&()&%^%$^*%@#@*%(*^)%$@$$#@@%##%@#%@@%#%@@&&^*&)(^$#@%$^^&*(^)^&^&^$##%#%^&%%&&%^&#@%!$@#*(&*%^%^^^%&%&^*))&_^$^#%#^%&(%

Reaction Score
do you think JC was calm or fired up? he surely knows the pulse of his teams and it's early in the season with new guys that are being relied on. i wonder if he ripped them or was more calm and talked about why Maine was able to come back and keep it so close in the first half?

they are certainly a different team in the 2nd half...
JC was so sweet during halftime that it was sickening. He gave them all coach K like hugs. Or maybe not.

Reaction Score
Whatever it was, they were a completely different team in the second half.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
the halftime talk on the chat here was pretty good.

Reaction Score
I was at the game and I can tell you JC was an absolute lunatic tonight. He was subbing players in and then yanking them out 40 seconds later. He was stomping the hardwoood, working the refs and screaming at his own bench. Called a timeout during the first inbound play of the second half --yanked Jeremy Lamb for whatever cause. Actually, it was wonderful.

No doubt halftime was not pretty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul