What do you think of that Boat/Purvis/DHam graphic? | The Boneyard

What do you think of that Boat/Purvis/DHam graphic?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
They have really gotten some mileage our of that thing.

First they show the graphic with Bazz as the Star, Boat as the Running Mate and Daniels as the X-Factor.

Then it changes to show Boat as the Star, Purvis as the Running Mate and DHam as the X-Factor.

It has popped up on a number of telecasts. I guess I buy it. But sometimes I thought Giffey was the X-Factor. And couldn't Brimah be the X-Factor and TSam as the Running Mate? Nice graphic though.

Reaction Score

First they show the graphic with Bazz as the Star, Boat as the Running Mate and Daniels as the X-Factor.

Then it changes to show Boat as the Star, Purvis as the Running Mate and DHam as the X-Factor.

It has popped up on a number of telecasts. I guess I buy it. But sometimes I thought Giffey was the X-Factor. And couldn't Brimah be the X-Factor and TSam as the Running Mate? Nice graphic though.

I agree on TSam being Boat's true Robin but I feel Hamilton is the greater x-factor more than Brimah since it is Ham who dishes lobs to Brimah. Without Ham feeding him, Brimah's offensive output would be much lower.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jjblox
Top Bottom