what do we know about Western Michigan? | The Boneyard

what do we know about Western Michigan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
i spent a couple minutes looking up the old Broncos, and it looks like this is going to be a tough game for us. they won big at home against Nicholls State and C Mich, but their road losses were @ Michigan and a 3 point loss at ranked Illinois. their QB is completing almost 70% of his passes. the reality is we're both 2-2 and they've probably had a tougher schedule. this is going to be a pretty hard win.

Reaction Score
The Michigan game was more competitive than the 34-10 score indicated. WMU had a couple back-breaking turnovers returned for TDs, including a 94-yd pick-six.

Most likely we're in for a tough game.

uconnbaseball

Hey there
Reaction Score
Haven't been good since getting slaughtered in a bowl game a few years ago. They are better this year and have some speed. No superstars though.

Reaction Score
I've seen chunks of their games 2 times this year. They throttled CMU a few weeks back. Moved the ball pretty easily. They threw the ball all over the field that game, and their D' looked solid. Against Michgan it was hard to say. Definitely not the best conditions to play in. They did move the ball a bit, but had some t.o.'s , 2 of which were returned for scores. The game ended late 3rd qrtr due to lightning, but UM was pulling away at that point. I didn't see the Illinois game, but was following the score, and they definitely gave Illinois all they could handle. Game was tied til mid/late 4th quarter, and margin of victory was only 3 points.

They are a pass first type offense, so not having Blidi this week hurts. Their QB has thrown 5 INT's v. 7 TD's, but again, he's put it in the air something like 35+ times/game. They are supposed to be one of the beter MAC teams this year. We better come ready to play.

Reaction Score
They are good and they are always pumped to beat my wolverines. They moved the ball down the field quickly but probably the result of their strong QB and Michigan's suspect D especially against the pass. Michigan pulled away later.

Reaction Score
They're decent, not good. We are 16-2 vs. the MAC, an o/t loss on a missed field goal to Ball State in Storrs years ago and a loss to Temple last year. We should win though hardly by a boatload.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom