What do we know about Nova FB? | The Boneyard

What do we know about Nova FB?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
All I know is they have a very good senior QB, above average defense and they went for it many times on 4th and short last year because their kicker was unreliable. Their coach was quoted as saying he is glad it is a night game because he was concerned about playing in the heat with fewer scholarship players available.

Reaction Score
Their offensive line is big and inexperienced. There best returning player is the left tackle, their version of Thor.

Reaction Score
From reading the boneyard I've concluded that Ohio State is lucky Villanova is not eligible for the 1A playoffs. They should win going away.

Reaction Score
From reading the boneyard I've concluded that Ohio State is lucky Villanova is not eligible for the 1A playoffs. They should win going away.

Riiiight . . . .

Keep posting the same made up BS. Maybe it will magically become true.

They are not the worst team on our schedule. That's what you will find people have actually posted here.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
They're a good FCS team and the game will probably be close. A lot closer than most UConn fans will like. But if we lose to Nova, it will be a tough sell to get casual fans back in the stadium for the rest of the season.

Reaction Score
Obi and Adams need to take their shots. Clean shots, but shots none the less. That QB and the receivers need to know who owns the middle of the field and the price you will pay there. Think Baylor and RGIII at the rent.

We desperately need to go back to very physical football on both sides of the LOS. Under P we became a bunch of Ps.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score

Stop trolling, troll.

Reaction Score
Riiiight . . . .

Keep posting the same made up BS. Maybe it will magically become true.

They are not the worst team on our schedule. That's what you will find people have actually posted here.
Exactly. This will not be the easiest game on the schedule (I'd pick Nova over Army, USF, and maybe SMU)...that said, it is still a game UConn should win (must win). UConn wins if plays the way they did v. Boise, ECU, and UCF, but loses if they play the way they did v. Stony Brook, Tulane, Army, and SMU.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom