What do we do when our attendence starts to struggle? | The Boneyard

What do we do when our attendence starts to struggle?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Buy more season tickets. I went from 2 to 4 this year and I guess I go to 8.

Reaction Score
How about expand the stadium and try to get more fans to the game? Our stadium is just too small for a big time program.

Reaction Score
How about expand the stadium and try to get more fans to the game? Our stadium is just too small for a big time program.

Expanding the stadium is putting the cart before the horse. Definitely try to get more fans to the game. But don't expand the stadium until we're consistently selling out the seats we have. Keep in mind the Rent has a lot of standing room that could be sold as well. Empty seats are worse than a smaller stadium.

Boise State's stadium seats 33,500. Hasn't exactly kept them from being a big-time program the past 5 years.

Reaction Score
not sure what you guys think, but i see the idea of variable ticket pricing leading to more football season tix - not fewer. well, assuming the school plans to apply variable pricing to individual game tickets only. with big OOC games coming up, you could imagine that some of those games (Tenn, UM...maybe Maryland/NC State) could make spending the extra dough for season tickets cost effective. variable pricing is also a good way to claw back some of the profits that go to stubhub/ticket master.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom