What Do UConn And Temple Have In Common? | The Boneyard

What Do UConn And Temple Have In Common?

Status
Not open for further replies.

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
They are both completely meaningless programs with no hope under current leadership of making any impact on the national, or conference scene.

uconnbaseball

Hey there
Reaction Score
Addzzio is a terrible game coach, but recruits excellently and gets his players fired up. With good corrdinators, you can win with a coach that way.

Temple's freshman and sophomores beat our juniors and seniors. We probably deserved the win slightly more, but they are going to own us for the forseeable future if we do not hire a top-notch coach ASAP.

Reaction Score
Addzzio is a terrible game coach, but recruits excellently and gets his players fired up. With good corrdinators, you can win with a coach that way.

Temple's freshman and sophomores beat our juniors and seniors. We probably deserved the win slightly more, but they are going to own us for the forseeable future if we do not hire a top-notch coach ASAP.
We deserved this win? We did everything possible to give it away. I'd be surprised if we get another W this year. This team is toast.

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
Temple's freshman and sophomores beat our juniors and seniors....but they are going to own us for the forseeable future if we do not hire a top-notch coach ASAP.

I was thinking this as well. They were a team playing the majority of freshmen and sophomores and they came out in the 2nd half and laid it on us. The only reason they didn't score was because of their inexperience and our D made some good plays. Look for Temple to be well above us next season after our D loses the majority of their studs.

Once again, I'll ask why anyone thinks Addazio would leave Temple for UConn. Total lateral move if not a step back.

Reaction Score
I really feel that the PP hire could be the end of our program for years to come. Kind of like what Syracuse has gone through for the last decade. Football is not basketball where one or two studs get you competitive again.

UCFBfan

Reaction Score
I really feel that the PP hire could be the end of our program for years to come. Kind of like what Syracuse has gone through for the last decade. Football is not basketball where one or two studs get you competitive again.

It depends on how long you let the coaching staff stay for. If PP gets another year then we're royally screwed and the product on the field might not be the biggest concern. Momentum was building for this program in terms of a fanbase and now we've had a 5-7 season and I can't help but think that going 5-7 this year is a wishful thought. If PP is back next year kiss any casual fan goodbye. Getting the Rent packed again might be something that doesn't happen for awhile outside of maybe the Michigan game next season, but that might be because Michigan has more fans.

uconnbaseball

Hey there
Reaction Score
We deserved this win? We did everything possible to give it away. I'd be surprised if we get another W this year. This team is toast.

We didn't deserve it, but they deserved it even less than we did. Both teams should have lost.

Reaction Score
They are both completely meaningless programs with no hope under current leadership of making any impact on the national, or conference scene.

Temple will be in a better situation than us thats for sure... Let's not forget that Addazio was the offensive coordinator for the University of Florida when they won those championships with Tebow... I would rather have Addazio than PP any day!

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score
I could be wrong, I don't think ppl were saying we should hire Addazio away from Temple, but some were saying he could have a higher ceiling than P and that UConn would have gone after him if the timing (of FHCRE leaving) had worked out better. Now, I think UConn should be looking for a coordinator type with mid-atlantic ties.

UCFBfan

Reaction Score
I could be wrong, I don't think ppl were saying we should hire Addazio away from Temple, but some were saying he could have a higher ceiling than P and that UConn would have gone after him if the timing (of FHCRE leaving) had worked out better. Now, I think UConn should be looking for a coordinator type with mid-atlantic ties.

There were a lot of people last week who were saying we should go after him if we fire PP. Some were saying he would have been the better hire but a lot more were saying he should be our next coach and one poster even went as far as saying we need to fire PP the second the season ends and get Addazio before BC gets him. I can understand him leaving Temple for BC but not for UConn. (I just threw up saying that)

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
The difference between Temple and us is that Temple is thrilled to be here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul