What did I just see? | Page 3 | The Boneyard

What did I just see?

Reaction Score
Was it ever confirmed what Gabby said that warranted the technical? Or what the UCF bench said to get theirs
It was to Geno... reading his lips, he asked what she said, and seemed ok with the answer.

donalddoowop

Who put the Bop in the Bop Shoo Bop?
Reaction Score
Isn't Z usually pretty steady around the rim? Maybe it was just an off night for her. It happens.
For some who post on this board, UCONN players are not allowed to have an off night or else, well, you can read.

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
It was to Geno... reading his lips, he asked what she said, and seemed ok with the answer.
But does anyone know what Gabby said? Any BYs at the game that might have been within earshot....

Reaction Score
Was it ever confirmed what Gabby said that warranted the technical? Or what the UCF bench said to get theirs
No, but in the case of Gabby, when it was explained to Geno, he nodded and went away quietly. I took that to mean UConn really did not have a beef on that call. That said, I suspect that after giving the UCF assistant coach a T, the refs were itching to even it up.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score

But does anyone know what Gabby said? Any BYs at the game that might have been within earshot....
DD reported the ref told Geno, "she said 'that wasn't a #$%@ing foul'". I guess loud enough and directed at the ref.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom