What coulda, woulda, shoulda been ... | The Boneyard

What coulda, woulda, shoulda been ...

SVCBeercats

Meglepetés Előadó
Reaction Score
Man, too bad Collier couldn't make the move from home. With both the NCAA championship would have been a done deal. And yeah Nelson-Ododa still would have been a Husky.
1575055985130.png

bballnut90

LV Adherent. Topic Crafter
Reaction Score
Man, too bad Collier couldn't make the move from home. With both the NCAA championship would have been a done deal. And yeah Nelson-Ododa still would have been a Husky.
View attachment 48674

My guess is UCONN doesn't land ONO if Collier is there. Collier is having a strong season for Texas so far but stats can be deceiving, as they're a pretty mediocre team this year. A transfer after this year wouldn't shock me in the least bit, especially since Collier had a hard enough time deciding where to go in the first place (committed to Texas, decommits, commits to UCONN, decommits, back to Texas).

Reaction Score
Agreed. If I had to choose I would choose ONO. but if we had both no complaints
Saw Collier when they played USF. She's okay but nothing special so far.

Olivia is way, way ahead of her in development.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
If Collier had stayed, I still think we'd have landed ONO. they both have different enough games and strengths and weaknesses that complement each other that they could have easily coexisted (like Dolson, Stokes and Stewie did). Plus, aside from ONO, we literally have no useful size in the post at this time.

I think the fallout would have been Gabriel and Adebayo - neither would be a Husky IMHO - a trade-off I'd have gladly signed up for.

Now, Piath and Evelyn - prove me wrong please!!!

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
For the talent the Longhorns have on their roster, they are playing as badly as any team in WBB. Yesterday, TX held on for a 63-57 victory over North TX. I don’t know if Karen Aston’s job is at risk, but considering all of the advantages the WBB program has at TX, she’s done less with more. The good news is, just like at TN, TX football is a much greater concern in Austin. WBB is a distant issue for the TX AD.

huskeynut

Leader of the Band
Reaction Score
For the talent the Longhorns have on their roster, they are playing as badly as any team in WBB. Yesterday, TX held on for a 63-57 victory over North TX. I don’t know if Karen Aston’s job is at risk, but considering all of the advantages the WBB program has at TX, she’s done less with more. The good news is, just like at TN, TX football is a much greater concern in Austin. WBB is a distant issue for the TX AD.

You are correct - until - the WBB boosters and fans start knocking on the AD's door. Then he will have no choice but to listen and address the issue. Money talks!

Reaction Score
You are correct - until - the WBB boosters and fans start knocking on the AD's door. Then he will have no choice but to listen and address the issue. Money talks!
And tonight Texas lost to HAWAII. I am speechless.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom