What conference gets only one Second Seed? | The Boneyard

What conference gets only one Second Seed?

Reaction Score
SEC?
PAC?
ACC?

I think both SCAR and TxA&M get top 8 seeds?

somebody is gonna get the shaft between Louisville and UCLA/Zona

Louisville has the better record and two of their losses are to their conference champ. The conference is generally considered the weakest of the p-5s.

uCLA/Zona (arguably) play in the nation’s best conference. it would be almost ironic if they are both left out of the top 2 seeds

Reaction Score
The notion that the PAC12 is the best conference this season is pretty questionable.

I think the PAC just gets Stanford. Arizona and UCLA are both 3's.
Agree. The SEC and Big Ten weren’t a joke this season, although you could make the argument that the PAC outslugs the latter.

Like many fans, I see very little of the PAC given the time change on games. That said, I can’t see a national champion other than Stanford emerging from the conference.

npignatjr

Npignatjr
Reaction Score
The notion that the PAC12 is the best conference this season is pretty questionable.

I think the PAC just gets Stanford. Arizona and UCLA are both 3's.
Agree which conferences played tough OOC teams. and won some of those?

Reaction Score
SEC?
PAC?
ACC?

I think both SCAR and TxA&M get top 8 seeds?

somebody is gonna get the shaft between Louisville and UCLA/Zona

Louisville has the better record and two of their losses are to their conference champ. The conference is generally considered the weakest of the p-5s.

uCLA/Zona (arguably) play in the nation’s best conference. it would be almost ironic if they are both left out of the top 2 seeds
I think Louisville will be a 3 because they haven’t beaten any quality teams compared to UCLA who beat Stanford

Reaction Score
Are you serious. There were not enough out of conference games played this season to supply enough of a measure of any conferences strengths. That with the lack of practice due to Covid that might have affected the early games actually played. In most seasons the "out of conference " games would be an argument, but in this season they are mut. You need to have more than just a few isolated games to get a real measure given the any given day occurances.

What I see one season only cherry picked rationals to justify personal wish-it-were-so's

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
I have to say, I think UCLA is better than Louisville. Louisville should be the nine seed. Either way, UCLA and Louisville would be scheduled to play each other as the 2/3 (#8/#9 overall seeds) in the region Sweet 16 game for the right to play the 1/4 (4=#16 overall seed) winner.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom