What Channel Is Sny On The Dish | The Boneyard

What Channel Is Sny On The Dish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I switched because Dish and SNY were locked in negociatians for ever and Dish was not carrying SNY anymore. Switched to Direct and it seems that is the way to go. Lost all my games on my Dish receiver of the big east and champion ship runs which I miss terribly it was such a treat to occasionally go back and watch segments of these games. Anyway I would call Dish if you don't see SNY on the guide and ask them what's up. I switched the beginging of August and at that time Dish was not carrying Sny and that was the main reason I switched and told them they will lose COnn because of this.

pepband99

Resident TV nerd
Reaction Score
Dish is still not carrying SNY or YES. You're screwed.

Reaction Score
Dam, drove to maine for power at the inlaws....hey they have heat, but I would give that up for the game

pepband99

Resident TV nerd
Reaction Score
The exhibition games will only be available online. Sorry - didn't know you were talking in context of the games coming up.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
I was checking this again to see if Dish covered SNY. They have NESN but still no SNY. is that correct? For me being out of area, I have to get the sports pack premium but i can't get it thru Dish... That's a deal breaker for me...

Reaction Score
I was checking this again to see if Dish covered SNY. They have NESN but still no SNY. is that correct? For me being out of area, I have to get the sports pack premium but i can't get it thru Dish... That's a deal breaker for me...

Dish dropped SNY long ago. For over a year the Reps would say they were in negotiations which was a lie. Forced me over to DirecTV... The DTV sports package is great.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
Dish also doesn't have CSNNE. They do carry the ever elusive AxisTV though! Go dish!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom