What Can We Expect From The Offensive Line? | The Boneyard

What Can We Expect From The Offensive Line?

Reaction Score
Last year seemed like a slight drop-off and we need to be above the average cut to give our QB's, RB's and Receivers a chance to produce. Let's set aside coaching and playcalling for this one. It looks like we have a number of Senior returnees or additions so youth should not be an excuse. Does anyone have a sense of the 2-Deep or some names that might get a look who haven't seen much time yet? Maybe I missed some reporting on this position group, if so people can link us up.

Reaction Score
Last year seemed like a slight drop-off and we need to be above the average cut to give our QB's, RB's and Receivers a chance to produce. Let's set aside coaching and playcalling for this one. It looks like we have a number of Senior returnees or additions so youth should not be an excuse. Does anyone have a sense of the 2-Deep or some names that might get a look who haven't seen much time yet? Maybe I missed some reporting on this position group, if so people can link us up.
I feel like the only thing we can really guess on is Senn at LT and Lundt at RT with Danny backing one of them up. I hope they find someone better than Fortin at C. He's a backup.

Reaction Score
What can we expect from either line or the entire team? Crickets from Jim and others this year. Last team other than ND left independent and at a all time low for recruiting leverage. Not an optimist or a pessimist always a realist here, we have to hope a lot of Jim's developing players go over the top in performance this year.

Will be at the spring fling Sunday to hear what he has to say. His silence unlike the past this year has been deafening. Not painting a pretty picture for UConn football. :(

Reaction Score
We brought in the guy from Syracuse. I don’t remember any other oline guys, but I haven’t checked either. Plus we have some redshirts who should be more prepared to play. I’m not overly worried honestly because I think we have a very good oline coach in Sammis. Probably the best since Mike Foley.

Reaction Score
I feel like the only thing we can really guess on is Senn at LT and Lundt at RT with Danny backing one of them up. I hope they find someone better than Fortin at C. He's a backup.
Murawsky has bulked up. He's still young but if he's added some muscle to that athleticism there might be a spot for him. Just can't afford to get blown up anywhere on the line.
Jack Stewart looks like a Senior coming over from Michigan not sure where he is projected.
Looks like 6 RS Freshman on the roster including Murawsky and I guess it's possible a couple could end up on the 2 deep. But we've also got a couple of other Jr/Sr on the roster that haven't been heard from during their time here so far.

We might be slightly improved in the front 5 but what's behind them always matters.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom