What are you doing for the mojo? | The Boneyard

What are you doing for the mojo?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I watched most of the 2003 Final Four last night. Texas led UConn in the semifinal game until about two minutes before the game was over. Then a couple of threes, a couple of Diana do-you-believe-that's, and there we were.

I'm at halftime of the championship game vs. Tennessee. So far Tennesee hasn't led.

Let's do it for the mojo!

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Good job. I am refusing to watch the current replay of the BE Tourney championship game on ESPN.

~*Jen*~

Mommy to the Mini Mojo Keeper
Reaction Score
I'll be dressing the mini chick up. She wore Michigan gear yesterday and it seemed to help. :D

I'm also toying with the idea of moving my car to the garage and taking off my Iowa plates and putting on my Alabama one since it was UConn-related. The three Final Fours I had it on my car, we won two women's and one men's championship. I was forced to retire it in the fall of 2011 and... I think it was keeping some of the mojo. I'm trying to convince the hubby to let us move back there so I can legally have it on my car again.

Mebbe I should update my avatar, too. I think I have the perfect picture.

semper

Paleographer
Reaction Score
I'm not going to watch. Whenever I watch a ND Uconn game, we lose. So I'm outta there. Will read the BY about midnight, and then try to sleep...This should do it! I also have an ND T that I will wear backwards...

Reaction Score
I'm not going to watch. Whenever I watch a ND Uconn game, we lose. So I'm outta there. Will read the BY about midnight, and then try to sleep...This should do it! I also have an ND T that I will wear backwards...
Really, Semper? You think you'll last until midnight? I have a nickel that says you'll be on the Boneyard by 9 PM. :)

Reaction Score
Semper, I am so with you! I pace back and forth, in and out of the room where the game is on to this room where the computer is, and when the going gets tough I follow on the Boneyard. The one game, I thought it was safe to come back in the TV room and I did and then we lost it ..... my fault totally for coming back in the room too soon!

I am a nervous wreck, I don't know what to do. I guess I will just be pacing between the rooms (they are enough of a distance apart I can't hear the TV, but husband is happy to yell updates to me!)

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
thinking about sleeping thru it... wake up happy or not so pissed cause I didnt witness the loss

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Same thing. I usually DVR and watch it later.

Reaction Score
I usually ask my friend's kid to record the games for me, and they usually lose. This time I'm not asking him.

Reaction Score
I recorded the game but I'm too scared to watch. If we win ill watch it in the DVD but I don't want to watch a minute of Diggins if I don't have to.......I love DVR!!! Go Huskies

Reaction Score
I will DVR the game. I'm the same way - I have no interest in seeing that mug of Skylar's if I don't have too.

CTyankee

Proud member of King Geno's Court
Reaction Score
I'm thinking about 2-3-4 martinis... Shakin', not stirred... (Actually that is me shakin', and the alcohol is for my nerves...)... Serious mojo and I will put on my UConn hat!

DobbsRover2

Slap me 10
Reaction Score
8 "Hail Diana's" over that SI 2004 mag cover featured in GoUConn7961's sig pic. Maybe later will watch Sue's finals drive in the 2001 BET.

huskyharry

Hooyah
Reaction Score
I watched the replay of the 2001 UConn victory over ND but didn't watch the three showings of ND victory...it was awful seeing the Shea Ralph injury again though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbie32

Top Bottom