1) defense was very aggressive, loves coach browns skeem.
2) McCombs is legit, kid has big heart and is a gamer
negatives moving forward.
1) Qbs if you are going to be a nervous throughout the game qb' step aside
2) we have to get more ORGANIZED as a TEAM, looked very out of place
on subs, and play calling
3) maybe we just dont have that qb' that can SEE''' the field
4) defense playing to well for the offense not to give them a breather
COACHING STAFF stick to whats working, the run was working why change it??
WE ARE INVESTING IN OUR SMALLER QB'S THAT DONT HAVE THE BIG ARM!
if we can make the throws with McCombs running great. few WR reverses,
We need a Dan Orlovsky type QB, see the field and can make the strong throw!!!
but we have the 3 to work with, cant keep subbing them.. somebody has to get in a
As far as I'm concerned, we're still in an 8-way tie for 1st place in the BE and that's what matters. Moving forward, I'd like to see better hands on our WRs/RBs. WAY too many dropped balls. Defense...keep doing what you're doing. Aside from those two 'WTF' plays (the long TD pass and run), they were on another planet tonight. A stout defense makes up for a lot of shortcomings. What I want to see most out of our QB play is progress. Whoever is under center is not going to turn into Dan Marino overnight. What I want to see is gradual improvement throughout the course of the season. If they can keep getting better each game, that's pretty much all you can ask for.
Catch 1 (not all) just 1 ball out of the backfield. It was the easiest way to diffuse the aggression and we could not make an 8-yard swing pass. If we had completed half it would have been a different ball game.