What are Uconn chances of getting | The Boneyard

What are Uconn chances of getting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
What are r chances of getting Wayne Morgan? From What I been hearing big time schools have been recruiting this kid, and for him to b looking at us and da orange tells me coach P is moving Uconn in the rigth direction no matter if we get the kid or not

Reaction Score
Do we really need another thread about him and other recruits?

Reaction Score
Let's find out on February 1. I agree, I am tired of this recruiting process especially after the Golden debacle - I am going I am staying, geesh. I trust PP to give the best effort and add a few more to the roster. The guy that I hope for is Shortell. We lack TE's and this Offense is TE driven.

Reaction Score
There was an ESPN insider article today that gave a brief update on all of the uncommitted 4 and 5 star recruits.

Morgan was the only one we were still involved with and it said his final schools are Bama, BC, us, Maryland, Miami, Michigan, Penn State, Rutgers, and Cuse, and the update said "Morgan has pretty much laid low during his recruitment. He had planned official visits to some southern schools, but that didn't happen. At this point, he seems wide open. He has said he plans to take an official visit to Connecticut later this month."

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Let's find out on February 1. I agree, I am tired of this recruiting process especially after the Golden debacle - I am going I am staying, geesh. I trust PP to give the best effort and add a few more to the roster. The guy that I hope for is Shortell. We lack TE's and this Offense is TE driven.

UConn already had Shortell. Oh you didn't mean the walk-on OL from West Hartford who ended up at AIC.

DieHardHusky

The Blue Guy
Reaction Score
Trust me, he isn't going to Michigan. There is maybe a .1% he goes there so they can be crossed off the list. I actually feel like Maryland is one of his leaders (can't believe I said that) but I don't think he'll end up there. I don't believe he'll end up at PSU with all that has occurred there recently. BC??? Well, uhhhh...nope. I think it's between us, Cuse (in-state school) The U, and Bama. Keep in mind, Miami has five DBs already committed (per scout.com) and Bama has 5. Cuse has 2, and we have 5.

Let's hope for the best though!

Reaction Score
Trust me, he isn't going to Michigan. There is maybe a .1% he goes there so they can be crossed off the list. I actually feel like Maryland is one of his leaders (can't believe I said that) but I don't think he'll end up there. I don't believe he'll end up at PSU with all that has occurred there recently. BC??? Well, uhhhh...nope. I think it's between us, Cuse (in-state school) The U, and Bama. Keep in mind, Miami has five DBs already committed (per scout.com) and Bama has 5. Cuse has 2, and we have 5.

Let's hope for the best though!

He has stated in the press that it is down to just us and 'Cuse. The general feeling has been that 'Cuse leads for him...but you never know.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...-sway-wayne-morgan-to-wear-orange-next-season

Reaction Score
read somewhere that marrone scheduled an in home with morgan this coming week. total co#k block.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom