What are the players typical daily routines and schedule during the season? | The Boneyard

What are the players typical daily routines and schedule during the season?

Reaction Score
As one that doesn't veer off much from my daily routines, always fascinated about sports figures, celebrities and public figure's schedules and what they accomplish during the day. Anyone close to the program that knows of the typical player's schedule throughout their practice days and game days!?

Reaction Score
As one that doesn't veer off much from my daily routines, always fascinated about sports figures, celebrities and public figure's schedules and what they accomplish during the day. Anyone close to the program that knows of the typical player's schedule throughout their practice days and game days!?
Listen to @gwhuskyfan interviews with Alex

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Generally, players have early classes.

Morning - class.

Lunch.

Early afternoon - training room, pre-practice and then practice until late afternoon.

Late afternoon - film.

Dinner.

Study hall.

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score
Generally, players have early classes.

Morning - class.

Lunch.

Early afternoon - training room, pre-practice and then practice until late afternoon.

Late afternoon - film.

Dinner.

Study hall.
In other words they are very busy. And not to mention travel days for away games ....

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
7 am Breakfast
8 am-noon -classes/independent study,
Noon- lunch
Afternoon- practice/ workout
6 pm - dinner
7 pm - ???? - hangin with Chief00 and the biches (sic)

Reaction Score
Are meals at general student cafeterias or is there an athletic training table?

ie. Is it Swedish meatballs or steak?

Reaction Score
Are meals at general student cafeterias or is there an athletic training table?

ie. Is it Swedish meatballs or steak?

Werth has its own cafeteria. I think the food may be cooked in Burton (football) and delivered to the players, if I recall correctly.

Reaction Score
I used to eat with Gavin Edwards at a regular dining hall, but I don't recall talking about his other dining options. I do recall, however, talking about his calorie intake. I don't remember the number, but I remember being astounded.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom