What about this team do you enjoy? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

What about this team do you enjoy?

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
They don't embarass the program like past years and I genuinely enjoy rooting for them to succeed because the want to get better and win.

Reaction Score
The Potential they showed in the Auburn game. Everyone was on and they played great on both ends of the court. Only get to see it in flashes right now but I hope they can bring it all together.
My favorite thing about college basketball is the development of players. I started watching all UCONN games in highschool 1990. Have missed a handful in 30+ years. Seeing so many guys put in the hard work and improving their game. While Whaley may have had a better season last year compared to this year so far he is the epitome of what I like about college basketball. Hard work paying off. I look forward to seeing all these young guys do the same.

Reaction Score
For this particular group, I enjoy watching Sanogo's footwork on the low block and touch around the hoop, Martin's ability to bring down offensive rebounds among the trees, Whaley's relentless D, AJax flying for a rebound or dunk, Cole taking charges and working his way through traffic, Hawkins' pure form, Polley splashing 3's when he's on, Akok smiling after a big play, Gaffney's occasional aggressive drive, and just seeing Springs, Diggins or Johnson on the court.

Reaction Score
He wasn’t? Thought that was the jumping on the scorer’s table game.
Regarding Khalid and that Pittsburgh game, here is a Youtube video of the last 2 minutes

Reaction Score
Regarding Khalid and that Pittsburgh game, here is a Youtube video of the last 2 minutes

This never ever gets old. God Khalid was the man

Reaction Score
To see the moxie that defined Khalid El-Amin, here is a video of the 1999 Championship game against Duke, our 1st title. Go to around 5:30 or 5:35 and listen to Khalid's remarks during the pre-game interview. Here is where he delivers his shock the world message- Duke was a prohibitive 10 point favorite, yet Khalid is basically saying who gives a F what anyone else thinks, we're going to win

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
I appreciate their ability to block out the noise when they lose. Lord knows I’d be losing my mind if I was a key player on a top 25 team and our fans lost their minds after every loss, I’d have a few things to tweet. And for all of Dans faults, I love knowing he can’t sleep at night after a loss. That’s the kind of coach I’ll throw my support behind, even if he makes mistakes.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Simon

Top Bottom