What about the Mojo? | The Boneyard

What about the Mojo?

Reaction Score
From the UConn website:

upload_2018-3-27_16-8-31.png

Reaction Score
Nah, that's not pushing any futures envelope - where Mojo lives. Just acceptance of completed accomplishments. I'm sure our optimism about Friday night is tempered with a little "what if" and hope and prayers. Besides, Meyers may keep his perfect prediction record going and let us know not only how much UConn loses by but just how it all happens. Bless him:rolleyes:

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
From the UConn website:

View attachment 30164

Nah, that's not pushing any futures envelope - where Mojo lives. Just acceptance of completed accomplishments. I'm sure our optimism about Friday night is tempered with a little "what if" and hope and prayers. Besides, Meyers may keep his perfect prediction record going and let us know not only how much UConn loses by but just how it all happens. Bless him:rolleyes:
We here on the BY don't have any control over the mojo the UCONN website has to deal with . We can only deal with the mojo here. :cool:

Blueballer

Transhumanist Consultant
Reaction Score
From the UConn website:

View attachment 30164

Instead of a screen shot, have you got a link for this? I can't find it. Not saying it's you, but it would be pretty easy for some wise guy to paste the Logo into the right hand side to make UCONN look way too confident. After last year a mistake like this is hard to believe.

Reaction Score
Wow. that is so not like UConn. Great bulletin board material for ND. Sort of like how the Patriots copyrighted 19-0 before they played the Giants in the Superbowl.

Orangutan

South Bend Simian
Reaction Score
ND has a link to their own "tournament central" page that looks exactly the same. I think it's just some sort of site the NCAA created for teams to use on their websites.

ND's tournament central presents this view of a dark and twisted future:

upload_2018-3-28_10-32-10.png

Reaction Score
LOL!!! Just a small, tiny error by the webmaster, no disrespect to ND intended!!!! We all know that MM is a great coach and she has UConn number. ND is the team on a mission so we are DOOMED!!!

Reaction Score
ND has a link to their own "tournament central" page that looks exactly the same. I think it's just some sort of site the NCAA created for teams to use on their websites.

ND's tournament central presents this view of a dark and twisted future:

View attachment 30191
That is so wrong! I don't expect much from a public university that is always trying to generate support, but Notre Dame is the moral center of the universe! Don't the good Fathers of the Holy Cross teach humility?
What happened to Vita Dulcedo Spe. That ain't Spe, that's Superbia! :)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom