What about the Italian? | The Boneyard

What about the Italian?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HGN

Reaction Score
I think Geno would have an excellent chance of landing her.............Excellent. If she was 6'4 , 6'5 , or 6'6. He would go after her and reel her in. But I don't think he is very interested in her in light of the fact that she is 6'2. And he already has a stable of horses coming in at her size in that class of KLS at 6'3 , Collier at 6'1 , and Boykin at 6'2.

But she is the #4 recruit in the class............And if you are a NC Breeder , as Geno is , I guess you can never have enough Stallions in your stable. Therefore , he might use his Italian charm and bring her to Storrs.

geordi

Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel
Reaction Score
We already have the only Italian that matters. Name of Auriemma.

Reaction Score
I think Geno would have an excellent chance of landing her...Excellent. If she was 6'4 , 6'5 , or 6'6. He would go after her and reel her in. But I don't think he is very interested in her in light of the fact that she is 6'2. And he already has a stable of horses coming in at her size in that class of KLS at 6'3 , Collier at 6'1 , and Boykin at 6'2.

But she is the #4 recruit in the class..And if you are a NC Breeder , as Geno is , I guess you can never have enough Stallions in your stable. Therefore , he might use his Italian charm and bring her to Storrs.
LOve to have her, but yea it is getting a little crowded.

Orangutan

South Bend Simian
Reaction Score
Is she definitely coming stateside? Interesting that only Hoopgurlz has her ranked. Maybe the others are holding out until she commits to a US school.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom