What a night!!!! | Page 2 | The Boneyard

What a night!!!!

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
I'm thinking it would make a great chaser for a shot of Horsey Sauce . . .

I part Arbys vodka
2 parts Horsey Sauce
fill with V8
Hot sauce to taste
Garnish with a Brisket slice.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
I part Arbys vodka
2 parts Horsey Sauce
fill with V8
Hot sauce to taste
Serve with defibrillator paddles.

1636729178632.jpeg

dvegas

Duck Fuke
Reaction Score
I part Arbys vodka
2 parts Horsey Sauce
fill with V8
Hot sauce to taste

Where's the little trademark icon, once it's decided if that cocktail is an "Adub" or an "Augie"?

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Arby's has partnered with chef Justin Sunderland, who created two signature Bloody Mary recipes using the vodkas and other ingredients like the chain's "horsey sauce," and mozzarella sticks as a topper. Sunderland and Arby's will post social media videos featuring the recipes.

Reaction Score
I'm in. Get that hump XLCenterFan back in here and let's make him drink this french fry poison.

Did that guy really leave for good or just change his handle? I'm hoping it's the former and not the latter.

Reaction Score
I'm in. Get that hump XLCenterFan back in here and let's make him drink this french fry poison.

Did that guy really leave for good or just change his handle? I'm hoping it's the former and not the latter.
Oh he's still around.

dvegas

Duck Fuke
Reaction Score
Thinking Adub is all set up, plus family and "dubsters" (his groupies) with multiple web browsers and VPN's, for the online sale drop this morning, to a greater extent than if Jerry Garcia rose from the dead and tickets were going on sale for a show at a 300 person venue around the corner from his house ! :cool:

Reaction Score
Makes a great Manhattan with Templeton's Rye too!!

PB whiskey, some simple syrup and a heavy dose of chocolate bitters - Reese's Peanut Butter cup in a glass. Its insanely tasty and very dangerous.

Reaction Score
PB whiskey, some simple syrup and a heavy dose of chocolate bitters - Reese's Peanut Butter cup in a glass. Its insanely tasty and very dangerous.
Something tells me that the boys drinking the $90 scotch in that other thread just vomited.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
Something tells me that the boys drinking the $90 scotch in that other thread just vomited.
Not all the way, just a little in the mouth. That post coupled with the dislike he gave me for saying curly fries suck indicate to me he eats like an 8-year old. I can imagine him throwing a temper tantrum when mom cooked up something amazing, but he had to have his Kraft Mac&Cheese.

Reaction Score
Not all the way, just a little in the mouth. That post coupled with the dislike he gave me for saying curly fries suck indicate to me he eats like an 8-year old. I can imagine him throwing a temper tantrum when mom cooked up something amazing, but he had to have his Kraft Mac&Cheese.

Nah, not even close.

Reaction Score

I love a good neat single malt as well. Imagine that, more than one thing is tasty.

Reaction Score
I love a good neat single malt as well. Imagine that, more than one thing is tasty.
Was just making a lighthearted comment because in my experience there’s a kind of progression to these things.

When I was a kid I used to drink coffee “regular” (w/milk & sugar) - then for years drank it with only some milk. Now it taste disgusting to me if it’s anything other than black.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
aWas just making a lighthearted comment because in my experience there’s a kind of progression to these things.

When I was a kid I used to drink coffee “regular” (w/milk & sugar) - then for years drank it with only some milk. Now it taste disgusting to me if it’s anything other than black.
I used to love autumn - changing leaves, cool nights/warm days - great hiking/camping weather, college football, etc. etc. And then it all got ruined for me for one reason: pumpkin spice.

I owned a coffeehouse for seven years. When we started we did all the flavored coffee BS. That lasted six months until the smell became too much to deal with. Hazelnut, Snickerdoodle, and especially pumpkin spice gave me headaches and nausea. We had to replace storage drawers because we couldn't get rid of the smell. And of course, had to spend hundreds on new coffee grinders because you couldn't get rid of that stink.

Then when I moved into coffee roasting, the guy I was partnering with had a coffee flavoring set up in an area away from the main roasters, but not far enough away to not smell that crap. I started reading about the process and learned that it's freaking toxic over time (as is popcorn "butter" flavoring, but that's a different topic). People in those jobs often get very sick, sometimes die. So I have, to best of my ability, eliminated chemical flavorings from everything where I have that option.

Black coffee all the way, unless I'm pouring booze into it.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
I used to love autumn - changing leaves, cool nights/warm days - great hiking/camping weather, college football, etc. etc. And then it all got ruined for me for one reason: pumpkin spice.

I owned a coffeehouse for seven years. When we started we did all the flavored coffee BS. That lasted six months until the smell became too much to deal with. Hazelnut, Snickerdoodle, and especially pumpkin spice gave me headaches and nausea. We had to replace storage drawers because we couldn't get rid of the smell. And of course, had to spend hundreds on new coffee grinders because you couldn't get rid of that stink.

Then when I moved into coffee roasting, the guy I was partnering with had a coffee flavoring set up in an area away from the main roasters, but not far enough away to not smell that crap. I started reading about the process and learned that it's freaking toxic over time (as is popcorn "butter" flavoring, but that's a different topic). People in those jobs often get very sick, sometimes die. So I have, to best of my ability, eliminated chemical flavorings from everything where I have that option.

Black coffee all the way, unless I'm pouring booze into it.
Wow - interesting stuff here
I knew flavorings weren't that good but you put a whole new light on the subject

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Simon

Top Bottom