What a night!!!! | The Boneyard

What a night!!!!

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
I mean being at Gampel again after 20 months for a 50 point win was just what the Dr. ordered , but then , this? It’s a sign. I’m blessed, and so are all of you.

Now drink the mojo shot, or ruin our season. Your choice.

NowInStorrs

The truth is out there.
Reaction Score
“I hate you arby,” one dissenter wrote.

There's always somebody.

Dove

Part of the 2%, but 100% wood.
Reaction Score
sick puke GIF

dvegas

Duck Fuke
Reaction Score
Mark your calendar for November 18 because both vodkas will be available in limited quantities on that day with a second drop on November 22. A lucky few can purchase a bottle for $59.99, including shipping and handling at ArbysVodka.com.

Arby’s Vodka is distilled and bottled by Tattersall Distilling Company, Minneapolis, MN and is only available through Surdyk’s Liquor at ArbysVodka.com to residents aged 21+ in CA, CT, DC, FL, ID, LA, MN, NE, NV, OR, WV, and WY for a limited time.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Oh, what a night,
Mid November back in twenty-one
What a very special time for fun
As I remember, what a night.
Oh, what a night, you know I didn't even know its name,
But I was never gonna be the same;
What a vodka, what a night.
Oh, I, I got a funny feelin' when I smelled the curly fries
Oh my, as I recall it ended much too high.
Oh what a night hypnotizin' mesmerizing me,
It was ev'rything I dreamed it'd be;
Sweet surrender, what a night.
I felt a rush like a rollin' ball of thunder,
Spinnin' my head around n' takin' my body under.
Oh, what a night.
Why'd it take so long to see the light,
Seemed so wrong, but now it seems so right.
What a vodka, what a night.
I felt a rush like a rollin' ball of thunder,
Spinnin' my head around n' takin' my body under.
Oh what a night!
Oh what a night!
Oh what a night!
Oh what a night!
Oh what a night!

dvegas

Duck Fuke
Reaction Score
Know he's not much of a UConn football fan, but if Augie West can get expidited shipping on a couple of bottles, we can have a tasting party in the Rent parking lot 11/27 vs. Houston, probably will be the high point of the day!

prankster

Twister Member
Reaction Score
Know he's not much of a UConn football fan, but if Augie West can get expidited shipping on a couple of bottles, we can have a tasting party in the Rent parking lot 11/27 vs. Houston, probably will be the high point of the day!
prankster recommends Screwball, peanut butter flavored whisky.

Makes an exceptional boozy milkshake.

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score
Mark your calendar for November 18 because both vodkas will be available in limited quantities on that day with a second drop on November 22. A lucky few can purchase a bottle for $59.99, including shipping and handling at ArbysVodka.com.

Arby’s Vodka is distilled and bottled by Tattersall Distilling Company, Minneapolis, MN and is only available through Surdyk’s Liquor at ArbysVodka.com to residents aged 21+ in CA, CT, DC, FL, ID, LA, MN, NE, NV, OR, WV, and WY for a limited time.
only available in 11 states at Sir Dick's liquor stores?
and what if i pronounced it wrong, and it's actually Sir Dyke? does that make it better?
inauspicious beginning. im moving to one of those 39 states that don't sell it. they got good taste. $60 for hooch that tastes like curly fries? i'll just get the fries, thank you, and save a pantload. as if.
and i like arby's a lot. i mean, the store, where u can get pretty good food. never saw alky on the menu there tho. only fries that taste like fries. ya know what never tastes 'like fries?' tofu. and vodka.

Last edited:

Curiouser
Reaction Score

I haven't stepped into a Arby's in decades. The vodka won't change that.
Duh. You don't get the vodka from an Arby's restaurant.

Reaction Score
I don't think I ever shared my first and last Arby's experience.

Flash back to 1992...I'm six and taking my first plane ride to Kansas City to visit my grandparents and extended family in Lenexa, KS.

All I remember about the trip is going to a lot of water parks........and Arby's.

We had Arby's every. day. for. lunch. If my memory serves me correctly, we had Arby's five days in a row. On the sixth day, my six year old version of myself took on a new-formed assertiveness that is not part of my default. Prior to leaving the house, I told my family I don't want to go to Arby's. I'll stay home with Grandma and make my own lunch.

dvegas

Duck Fuke
Reaction Score
only available in 11 states at Sir Dick's liquor stores?
and what if i pronounced it wrong, and it's actually Sir Dyke? does that make it better?

Years ago, I was in Sevilla and hooked up with a couple of guys my UConn roommate knew from his semester in Spain.

We went out a few nights (started at 11 pm, and didn't end until after the sun came up) . . . their drink of choice was Van Dyke Whiskey and Coke (liquor from a Dutch company), shortened to "Whiskey Dyke and Coke," of course with their heavy Spanish accents, it sounded like "Whiskey Dick and Coke" lol

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
Now as an "always trust content from Adub" boneyard exclusive I want to give you advice. The article in headline mentions curly fries, and their Curly fries are great, but are you aware that Arby's (because they are a cut above everyone else) actually offers 2 different types of Fries? That's right two. Name another premium fast food chain that gives you style choices. You can pick between Curly and Crinkle cut. I'm here to tell you that don't sleep on their Crinkle cuts (am i right, @notthestuff ?) They are a top level classic Fry.

Arby's is offering a Crinkle cut vodka. That's my pick of the week.

For those old schoolers here, Kras ate a raw potato for mojo. It worked. What kind of exponential mojo do you think you will get from an Arby's potato flavored Vodka? Do the math. It's astounding.

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
I don't think I ever shared my first and last Arby's experience.

Flash back to 1992...I'm six and taking my first plane ride to Kansas City to visit my grandparents and extended family in Lenexa, KS.

All I remember about the trip is going to a lot of water parks........and Arby's.

We had Arby's every. day. for. lunch. If my memory serves me correctly, we had Arby's five days in a row. On the sixth day, my six year old version of myself took on a new-formed assertiveness that is not part of my default. Prior to leaving the house, I told my family I don't want to go to Arby's. I'll stay home with Grandma and make my own lunch.

If you havent been there since their 2011 menu and strategy overhaul it's well past time to give them a second chance.

dvegas

Duck Fuke
Reaction Score
I'm thinking it would make a great chaser for a shot of Horsey Sauce . . .

Reaction Score
Now as an "always trust content from Adub" boneyard exclusive I want to give you advice. The article in headline mentions curly fries, and their Curly fries are great, but are you aware that Arby's (because they are a cut above everyone else) actually offers 2 different types of Fries? That's right two. Name another premium fast food chain that gives you style choices. You can pick between Curly and Crinkle cut. I'm here to tell you that don't sleep on their Crinkle cuts (am i right, @notthestuff ?) They are a top level classic Fry.

Arby's is offering a Crinkle cut vodka. That's my pick of the week.

For those old schoolers here, Kras ate a raw potato for mojo. It worked. What kind of exponential mojo do you think you will get from an Arby's potato flavored Vodka? Do the math. It's astounding.
Arby’s wins the fry war with the classic crinkle. They also win the chicken nugget war and it really isn’t close.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
They also win the chicken nugget war and it really isn’t close.
How do they compare with Garden Catering? I've never had either, but GC claims to be the best.

Reaction Score
How do they compare with Garden Catering? I've never had either, but GC claims to be the best.
I honestly had never heard of Garden Catering. After looking at the menu I'm going to have to give it a try though. I can't not try a place that calls out nuggets as a specialty.

As far as Arby's nuggets though, they are far superior to all equivalent national chains including the so called chicken places such as Popeyes, KFC, and Chic Fil A.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Simon

Top Bottom