What a freakin' horror show | The Boneyard

What a freakin' horror show

Reaction Score
The guys we needed to play well, spit the bit. In a season of embarrassments, this was up there with Wagner.

Vital 3-14,
Adams 2-10, 5 TO, 2 assists.
Polley 0-3, no points, 1 rebound, 3 TOs

The entire second half was garbage time.

Reaction Score
"The vibes are still good."

That was an actual Kevin Ollie post-game quote tonight....Unreal.

Reaction Score
All across the country UCONN fans are putting their UCONN gear into their bottom drawer and shaking their heads. Just embarrassing. But with "good vibes".Ollie is Diaco 2.0.

Reaction Score
The way Ollie rationalizes these debacles is amazing..
Its like the Captain of the TITANIC, post iceberg collision states to the passengers..."Good news people, we just opened a new swimming pool on the lower level"

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
"The vibes are still good."

That was an actual Kevin Ollie post-game quote tonight....Unreal.

For clarification, the the question asked if the vibes were still good with the players in terms of the NCAA investigation.

EDIT - Ollie didn't say this:

“We just got embarrassed for 40 minutes. I hope the vibes AREN’T good. My job is to get them back to being good and winning will do that. But no, the vibes ain’t real good right now.” Was that not an option?

Last edited:
Reaction Score
For clarification, the the question asked if the vibes were still good with the players in terms of the NCAA investigation.

Later on Ollie said:

“We just got embarrassed for 40 minutes. I hope the vibes AREN’T good. My job is to get them back to being good and winning will do that. But no, the vibes ain’t real good right now.” Was that not an option?
He didn't say that second part.

That was Sonova's response to Fishy stating that there wasn't any other way to answer that question.

Reaction Score

Later on Ollie said:

Fake news.

Reaction Score
I don’t know why everyone is upset over whatever KO says or answers to after a blowout. He’s had a lot of them and there are many more to come. We all have known this was bad well more than a month ago, and I wonder what the players themselves think after these blowouts?

Reaction Score
What Kills me is the team going for ally oops and the end of the game being down 24. It just shows a lot about what's going on with the teams priorities. Every game we lose by these margins, we are done 36 and Ollie keeps all the starters in and we close the massive gap to 20 so it's looks a little better on paper. It's frustrating.

Reaction Score
It is frustrating, but honestly, can you stomach losing by 40 or even 50? He should sit Jalen at that point, but if he does, what happens might be more brutal than we can stand.

Reaction Score
It is frustrating, but honestly, can you stomach losing by 40 or even 50? He should sit Jalen at that point, but if he does, what happens might be more brutal than we can stand.
Baseball season is starting. Make UCONN great again.

Hankster

What do I know.
Reaction Score
I don’t know why everyone is upset over whatever KO says or answers to after a blowout. He’s had a lot of them and there are many more to come. We all have known this was bad well more than a month ago, and I wonder what the players themselves think after these blowouts?
I like your post especially the last sentence. I also wonder what the players think after last night. Are they saying "Coach sucks"? "We as players suck"? "I could of played better"? "Coach should of called timeout at the ......." I would give anything to find out what they are thinking or saying. I would love to find out if any player is blaming themselves. I cannot figure this team out. They win 3 in a row. Who takes credit for the mini run. Players? coaches? Then the next game they crap the bed bad. So, who takes credit for that? It is hard for me to believe that Ollie would coach very good in wins, but decide "Hell I am not coaching tonight"? Or the players really do not want to play.

Hankster

What do I know.
Reaction Score
If I am not mistaken, didn't Jalen take credit for 50% of the turnovers in the first half? 4 or 5 I think.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom