What’s your favorite thing (most annoying) about attending a basketball game? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

What’s your favorite thing (most annoying) about attending a basketball game?

Reaction Score
The game - watching the UConn defense live. The guy with the tennis balls in his hair- I see him all over the country.

The food - I had the best BBQ sandwich at the 100 win game at Gampel.

Reaction Score
The morons at the USF game who give me hard time because I cheer loudly for UConn. Nothing is going to stop me from cheering loudly for the Huskies.

LasVegasYank

Never pay retail for anything.
Reaction Score
<<The game - watching the UConn defense live. The guy with the tennis balls in his hair- I see him all over the country.>>

Uh, they're basketballs. :p

Biff

Mega Monster Moderator
Reaction Score
[QUOTE="Rema64, post: 2494680, member: 7917"The guy with the tennis balls in his hair- I see him all over the country.
[/QUOTE]

Just for the record, that's not just any guy with little basketballs in his hair. That is our own Cheerman of the Board Dannykuconn.

Danykuconn.jpg

Monte

Count of Monte UConn
Reaction Score
Favorite: enthused fans
Worst: people playing with their phones the whole game.

Phil

Stats Geek
Reaction Score
The game - watching the UConn defense live. The guy with the tennis balls in his hair- I see him all over the country.

The country? Try Mexico and Canada as well.

How many fans can say they have seen their team play in three countries?

Reaction Score
Unlike the vast majority who have posted on this topic, I am very pleased to sit and watch every UConn game, men and women, on a big screen television. First, I really don't want to drive 5000 miles round trip in ungodly traffic and Tolls (something we do not have out here) to watch a game where someone is standing in front of me and someone is screaming in my ears. I can sit, enjoy a cup of coffee, watching a big screen TV while someone directs the play of the game, in front of a wonderful fireplace along side my wife and my Golden. My wife and I both enjoy cheering and saying outload, Louoooooooooooooooooooo! or Pheesa/Gabby/Kia/Danger for threeeeeeeeeee! No substitute. I miss Doris Burke. But ESPN 3 and regular ESPN or the CBS and Fox sports networks will do just nicely. And, I would not have to worry about where to park in Hartford. Can't wait to stand up when I see Z dunk. Thank you, very much.

Reaction Score
The fans and the food. Most annoying thing. The fan that asks "Did you see that play?" every time something happens. Like I ain't sitting right there watching the game with you guys.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HungreHu5ky

Top Bottom