OT: - What’s lurking in your stadium food? Slime, roaches and mice | The Boneyard

OT: What’s lurking in your stadium food? Slime, roaches and mice

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Not a good look for the spectrum center.... Especially two months before they host NBA all star weekend :oops:

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
I'll take mine to go.

Reaction Score
>>>>>>"surrounding community for the 82 venues for which comparison data were available. Among those, 73 performed better than or as well as the community average, while nine performed worse."<<<<<

Eating away from home can be hazardous - for that matter - absent health inspections - some of us may have some "violations" at home.
I guess I'm troubled by this article - I mean - what's the point? If you were served a green hamburger bun, would social media be the forum for resolution of your complaint?

Reaction Score
I'll take mine to go.
I'll go without it--don't in or take out. I'm beginning to believe eating out is a crap shoot. (pun in tended) If you keep a journal of eating out and the day after results, you'd be surprised they aren't all stomach flu!

Reaction Score
Looks like that particular Spectrum is Mark Cubans/Dallas Mavs venue? - he is the mouthy guy know-it-all guy on Shark Tank. Made the "Three Worst" list.

Reaction Score
JORDY: says s.t. like "I'll take mine to go." Good one - still chuckling

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Looks like that particular Spectrum is Mark Cubans/Dallas Mavs venue? - he is the mouthy guy know-it-all guy on Shark Tank. Made the "Three Worst" list.

No... unfortunately the Spectrum Center is in Charlotte :oops:

The list is a bad look for the NC teams..... all in the top 11 worst

Reaction Score
No... unfortunately the Spectrum Center is in Charlotte :oops:

The list is a bad look for the NC teams..... all in the top 11 worst

TRIAD: Remembering the old Spectrum in Philly, decided to take another look at this roach and slime issue. NOW it looks to me like Mark Cubans venue IS on the list of the three worst, though as you said, it is NOT the Charlotte-based Spectrum; seems it is the American Airlines sports arena in Dallas. Are we on same page now on this?

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
TRIAD: Remembering the old Spectrum in Philly, decided to take another look at this roach and slime issue. NOW it looks to me like Mark Cubans venue IS on the list of the three worst, though as you said, it is NOT the Charlotte-based Spectrum; seems it is the American Airlines sports arena in Dallas. Are we on same page now on this?

Well Cuban will probably put blame on the NHL franchise which shares the venue

Reaction Score
Well Cuban will probably put blame on the NHL franchise which shares the venue

TRIAD: No doubt on that! Say, you're a pretty smart guy for a waiter! Should add that my closest high school friend played basketball for the Blue Devils - talented. Merry Christmas to you and yours.

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
The food may be full of pathogens and too expensive, but at least they're vigilant about not letting you bring your own.
Certain standards must be upheld! ;)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom