Whaley Ave. | The Boneyard

Whaley Ave.

ElmCity40th

F…y’all talkin bout?
Reaction Score
This is exactly why I’m a UConn fan . Other than I’m from New Haven. I love seeing the development from year to year. He could’ve easily gave up and perhaps transfer. Instead he worked hard and ate mad PB & J’s to get bigger,improve,and prove he belonged. One love to Isiah Whaley.

Reaction Score
This is exactly why I’m a UConn fan . Other than I’m from New Haven. I love seeing the development from year to year. He could’ve easily gave up and perhaps transfer. Instead he worked hard and ate mad PB & J’s to get bigger,improve,and prove he belonged. One love to Isiah Whaley.

heard someone at a game the other day accidentally refer to him as "isaiah whitney" and i smiled a little. #gscia

Reaction Score
Poppers is surprising me with his passing abilities... Kid is a stud right now. We may leave the AAC with Rookie of the Year (Bouk), AAC player of the year (CV), and most improved (IW)

Reaction Score
Poppers is surprising me with his passing abilities... Kid is a stud right now. We may leave the AAC with Rookie of the Year (Bouk), AAC player of the year (CV), and most improved (IW)

We will probably get screwed out of all 3 but it’s really deserved, especially for Whaley. He should make an all conference team too.

Reaction Score
There's no way Precious doesn't win ROY, if not POY.
AC0F830C-CAC6-4E52-85DC-B32A44491BF0.jpeg

UConn_Top_Dog

"Your school wins games... WE WIN CHAMPIONSHIPS!"
Reaction Score

And Danny Coach of the year! Dude has worked miracles with so much against him. I don’t care what the record is.

Reaction Score
And Danny Coach of the year! Dude has worked miracles with so much against him. I don’t care what the record is.

god, I would be so happy for that man if he won coach of the year

Reaction Score
Weird but Whaley's development is not year by year, but game by game. Its like he smelled opportunity and would let nothing stop him from grabbing the moment.

That's pure heart, unteachable. People may credit Hurley for this, but I would say its mostly Whaley. Kid wanted it and got it!

Akok who? (just kidding)

SwingDog

"THIS is the life you have"
Reaction Score
Me too! This is why I could never root for Kentucky and the Squid's traditional "one and done, then reload" although do give him props for being able to assemble a cohesive,, highly competitive unit pretty much each year. I love Whaley's story, and Vital's and Gilbert's for that matter too. In a program that develops talent over the course of seasons it is gratifying to see these kids grow up to become young men of character.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom