Whaddup with Our Recruiting Efforts for Bigs? | The Boneyard

Whaddup with Our Recruiting Efforts for Bigs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Weren't we talking with a kid from Missouri and another from Louisiana whose Dad was in the NBA?

I've completely lost track of their status with us.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
We're still involved with Napheesa Collier from MO, Kalani Brown (daughter of PJ Brown) from LA, and De'Janae Boykin from MD, plus "Lou" Samuelson from CA.

And Lauren Cox from TX for 2016. (Corrected--the other kids are 2015.)

And the Rushin (Lobo) girls for the out years, though Muffet probably just sent them Easter baskets (I think Dad's family has ties to ND).

Last edited:

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
We're still involved with Napheesa Collier from MO, Kalani Brown (daughter of PJ Brown) from LA, and De'Janae Boykin from MD, plus "Lou" Samuelson from CA.

And Lauren Cox from TX for 2015.

And the Rushin (Lobo) girls for the out years, though Muffet probably just sent them Easter baskets (I think Dad's family has ties to ND).

I don't follow recruiting that much, but I like the look of that Brown kid.

Reaction Score

And Lauren Cox from TX for 2015.

Cox is 2016

Reaction Score

And Lauren Cox from TX for 2016. (Corrected--the other kids are 2015.)

Don't forget Haley Gorecki.

Reaction Score
Don't forget Haley Gorecki.

I think the thread was focused more on the "Bigs" but yes Gorecki, Durr, Cole and Jekot are other recruits that Geno is after.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Papa Rushin played for Marquette.

Wow, Siobhan Rushin is 9 years old now. Wonder if she plays basketball? Both parents are 6-4, btw.

Reaction Score
Haley Gorecki is just a player.
She is a winner ! They say she is really unselfish, and passes really well. At 6'0 she plays a lot of point guard,
but her coach at Palatine says she can play all 5 positions, very versatile. She says she is still growing.
She does have very long arms, and one scout says he reminded him of Breanna Stewart, only 4 inches shorter. Sounds like the perfect UCONN fit !

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Wow, Siobhan Rushin is 9 years old now. Wonder if she plays basketball? Both parents are 6-4, btw.
tumblr_lytv0s4q8v1qd3gjpo1_r1_500.jpg

With socks like these, she can't help but be a star.*

*That was absolutely awful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members