West Virginia vs No. 1 Kansas | The Boneyard

West Virginia vs No. 1 Kansas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
They are tough to play. Huggy Bear has a nice looking rebounding group.

Reaction Score
If you want to watch the opposite of last weeks KU/OK game, switch over to FS1 and watch the PC/Creighton game. Might have been the worst 20 mins of basketball I have ever seen.
Creighton missed 15 of last 16 shots of the half and is still up by 7

Reaction Score
Creighton missed 15 of last 16 shots of the half and is still up by 7
Vegas expects an improvement in the 2nd half with the 2h O/U being 78.5. I guess it could not be any worse

Reaction Score
6'9" 255 Devin Williams. Whoa.

The kid is a monster. I watched the WVU / Virginia game up close and he looks like a defensive end. They were facing a talent disparity against Virginia and overwhelmed them in the first half due to their physicality alone. I was impressed with Virginia when they fought back and then ran away with it in the second half.

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
If you want to watch the opposite of last weeks KU/OK game, switch over to FS1 and watch the PC/Creighton game. Might have been the worst 20 mins of basketball I have ever seen.
Holy s***, your country offers that network?

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
Question: does the Big 12's seemingly rapid boost in national perception as being one of the best bball conferences hurt our potential chances of ever getting in? Seeing as they are the likeliest to be next for a round of expansion, I can't help but think they could dismiss us on the basis that what we "bring to the table" is already a strong product.

Silk31

Foot Stays on Gas
Reaction Score
I'll tell you this, students on break or not that was a weak ass crowd from WVU vs #1 Kansas. A whole lot of empty seats. Let us into the Big 12 and we can host Kansas during a snow storm and still be at capacity

Reaction Score
I'll tell you this, students on break or not that was a weak ass crowd from WVU vs #1 Kansas. A whole lot of empty seats. Let us into the Big 12 and we can host Kansas during a snow storm and still be at capacity
Jeff Goodman - Here in Morgantown for No. 1 Kansas vs. No. 11 West Virginia. Snowing outside (it's supposedly snowed the last 4 years the Jayhawks have come here) and the streets are gridlocked. Could hurt what was supposed to be a sold-out arena. Right now 25 minutes to tip and this place is empty. Huggins may have to go outside and play traffic cop.

Silk31

Foot Stays on Gas
Reaction Score
Jeff Goodman - Here in Morgantown for No. 1 Kansas vs. No. 11 West Virginia. Snowing outside (it's supposedly snowed the last 4 years the Jayhawks have come here) and the streets are gridlocked. Could hurt what was supposed to be a sold-out arena. Right now 25 minutes to tip and this place is empty. Huggins may have to go outside and play traffic cop.
I stick by my claim that if we had snowstorm we would find a way to channel our desperation to have finally joined a real conference to brave the elements!

Reaction Score
Kansas is an enigma to me. I thought they were ranked too high going into the season. I think they were, partially based on the fact that they had Diallo and Bragg coming in. Also, I recall Dickie V saying Mykhaliuk? would become a star during a game last year. Those 3 combined for 27 mins and 3 pts last night. Greene was a big recruit too and is a sophomore now not seeing much court time. I wasn't big on them mainly because I thought their guard play was suspect and don't typically believe the freshmen hype. But man, the upperclassmen Mason, Ellis, Selden and even Graham have become warriors. Despite this loss, they have impressed me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom