West Virginia spread | Page 3 | The Boneyard

West Virginia spread

Reaction Score
My one concern this will come down to coaches strategies and in game decisions. If so, Huggins wins. Read Huggins pre game view of this game on Monday. He made comments he wants to see and expects his shooters to be making more shots and he did sound more positive about Sean Michael their leading 3 point shooting guard being able to play. Disregard his comments Sean is day to day. He will play, a lot. Team shoots an average of 38 3’s a game making on average 13/game.. We ‘will see how food our perimeter defense is In defending all these 3’s.

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
My one concern this will come down to coaches strategies and in game decisions. If so, Huggins wins. Read Huggins pre game view of this game on Monday. He made comments he wants to see and expects his shooters to be making more shots and he did sound more positive about Sean Michael their leading 3 point shooting guard being able to play. Disregard his comments Sean is day to day. He will play, a lot. Team shoots an average of 38 3’s a game making on average 13/game.. We ‘will see how food our perimeter defense is In defending all these 3’s.
Hurley is also notoriously bad on the road. Morgantown isn’t an easy place to play.

Reaction Score
We beat Auburn, who has destroyed everyone since, with our full slate. Fully healthy we can compete against anyone.
Auburn was missing their best player when we played I believe

Reaction Score
He's been out the whole season, though and they are undefeated outside of our game with them.
Gotcha. I remember an Auburn poster coming here and I was under the impression he may not be out much longer after our game

Reaction Score
Gotcha. I remember an Auburn poster coming here and I was under the impression he may not be out much longer after our game
I think he's supposed to be back this month at some point, but it was a serious injury so who knows.

McLovin

Gangstas, what's up?
Reaction Score
This is one massive downside to the legalization of sports betting: Everyone gives out picks now because it's the 'trendy' thing to do, but most do little research and don't know jack about betting. This is such lazy analysis.
It’s great for sharp bettors. See where the public is going and go the other direction.

Reaction Score
It’s great for sharp bettors. See where the public is going and go the other direction.
You almost wonder if insider-trading-ish conspiracies will ever start to be revealed

Betting “influencers” get idiots to shift a spread a certain way so the real players make a killing

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Simon

Top Bottom