West Virginia (17) @ Baylor (2) - 1/18/20 | Page 2 | The Boneyard

West Virginia (17) @ Baylor (2) - 1/18/20

Who will win this game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

wbball novice

That bandwagon guy
Reaction Score
I switched to BBC America to watch the nature documentary at the half. My sense was that it was not a particularly efficient shooting night for Baylor, but it turns out I got a misleading impression from focusing on Lauren Cox, who was having a bad shooting night. She seemed to be hitting all her shots in the UConn game, but against a much weaker WVa club she was 3/11 and 0/2 for FT. But Juicy Landrum was 4/6, & she wasn't too good against UConn as I recall, & Moon Ursin was omg 8/12. Before she got the fouls T'ea Cooper was pretty amazing too. She was on SC before she did the grad transfer? Did Kim Mulkey wave a magic wand or something? Still, I'm glad I got a chance to watch a pack of dingoes run down kangaroos & flying fox bats being attacked by crocodiles! (Kind of like a continuation of the Baylor-WVa game, come to think of it)

PS: Nice to see Nina Davis guesting in the first half, with shots of her family -- retired her number like Washington State did for Klay Thompson yesterday? Wish her the best.

Mulder

In Search of One Objective Poster
Reaction Score
Tynice Martin has been awful. Gondrezick hasnt been great either.

15 boards for Esmery Martinez is quite impressive against a Baylor frontline.

Martin & Gondrezick, in the last two games were 12-55. Tonight, we D'd them up. Guess OU did the same thing.
The Mountaineers won't win many games with those numbers from their two top offensive players. .

Reaction Score
What is really impressive is Baylor's bench. Huge scoring from Ursin, and Egbo is tremendous.

Big, strong, aggressive, and determined. A team for the all-time's.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahserve34

Top Bottom