"We're Twins" | Page 2 | The Boneyard

"We're Twins"

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Okay, felt it necessary, 'cuz no one else did it, to look up this Slime thing.

Slime (Slang Definition) Slime is slang for homie, brother, son, and other similar terms. Slime is an acronym which stands for 'Street Life Intelligence and Money is Everything'.

Then, of course, there is the Urban Dictionary definition which is probably closer to where Nika was heading.

My Slime. My slime is somebody you love and care for. Somebody you want to protect and give your all too. Somebody you don’t want to be harmed. When they’ re happy, you’re happy. When they’re sad, you’re sad. They’re your everything. That’s my boo, that’s my slime, that’s my everything. -Y.N.W. Melly.

And of course there are songs:

I thought it was a Nickelodeon thing.

RedStickHusky

formerly SeoulHuskyFan
Reaction Score
My Slime. My slime is somebody you love and care for. Somebody you want to protect and give your all too. Somebody you don’t want to be harmed. When they’ re happy, you’re happy. When they’re sad, you’re sad. They’re your everything. That’s my boo, that’s my slime, that’s my everything. -Y.N.W. Melly.
Thanks. I'll let you know how it goes when I spring that on my granddaughter this week.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Watching that video makes me happy to see the fun and respect these girls have for each other. It also reminds me of the videos of Paige and Azzi.
Just wait. Just wait.

JordyG

Reaction Score
Yeah, but I'm a greedy pig and I think she has more in her.
real housewives of new jersey fingers crossed GIF by Slice

JordyG

Reaction Score
It's a nice problem to have, but next year there is gonna be a dogfight for the two guard spots and a wing spot...and I mean a dogfight. Featuring the incumbents Anna, AG, Nika and CW vs the the new playa's Azzi, Ducharme, DeBerry, and Saylor. I have AE penciled in as the co-forward with Liv. I know it's early, but I want video of the early practices. There's only one basketball and a lot of hungry Huskywolves vying for those spots.

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
It's a nice problem to have, but next year there is gonna be a dogfight for the two guard spots and a wing spot...and I mean a dogfight. Featuring the incumbents Anna, AG, Nika and CW vs the the new playa's Azzi, Ducharme, DeBerry, and Saylor. I have AE penciled in as the co-forward with Liv. I know it's early, but I want video of the early practices. There's only one basketball and a lot of hungry Huskywolves vying for those spots.
Maybe Geno will play by quarters, one 5 in the first, another 5 in the second. Then in the third and fourth mix the two previous 5 with each other and see which 5 plays best. I bet many coaches out there wish they had such a problem.:rolleyes:

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
Maybe Geno will play by quarters, one 5 in the first, another 5 in the second. Then in the third and fourth mix the two previous 5 with each other and see which 5 plays best. I bet many coaches out there wish they had such a problem.:rolleyes:
I mentioned this scenario (for this season) before the season started...it was not received very well. I still stand by it with the exception that maybe Paige starts every quarter...

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
I mentioned this scenario (for this season) before the season started...it was not received very well. I still stand by it with the exception that maybe Paige starts every quarter...
If it had been a regular type season he might have done it in the beginning. Next year he has the tournament where he can do it against some of the competition.

RedStickHusky

formerly SeoulHuskyFan
Reaction Score
Not a fan of hockey-style line changes but we'll see.

Reaction Score
Uh, no, they were having fun with it and were not being disrespectful, IMO. This is one of the best post game pressers/interview I have seen in quite a long time!
Exactly
i sound like a broken record but another example of amateur athletics at it’s best
If you don’t love their youthful playfulness you are in the wrong place

Reaction Score
I love the fact that these kids are having a good time with each other. They are 18 year old's and having a good time in the midst of a very serious environment. That joy and passion for one another is what leads to chemistry on the court. I like the fact that they believe that they can have some fun at Geno's expense, as long as they realize they will be on the receiving end way more than the giving side.

JordyG

Reaction Score
This is Geno we're talking about. Geno isn't Doug Bruno. Look into my eyes--Not.........gonna........happen.

Reaction Score
Exactly
i sound like a broken record but another example of amateur athletics at it’s best
If you don’t love their youthful playfulness you are in the wrong place
I say get rid of all the press stuff. Let Geno do his 15-20 minute pre and post-games and call it a day.

Reaction Score
Well these 2 are sold on their chemistry. Is Geno?

Oh my gosh!! Geno is probably aghast at how close these two seem! That kind of closeness can be a problem. What if PB passes to Nika when she should pass to E or AE. Come on man!! Enjoy this!!

Gus Mahler

Popular Composer
Reaction Score
Nika's shooting 39% from three in the last five games. If she keeps it up, that's sufficient to keep the defense honest.
One thing you can say about her: She's not a member of the Flat Arc Society. She puts suspense into every shot.

huskeynut

Leader of the Band
Reaction Score

Not disrespectful at all. They are 18/ 19 year old kids being kids. This type of energy and commeradery is what is needed. Don't expect Geno to take offense to this interview. I still remember D's pat on Geno's head after burying a corner shot. Geno gets it.

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
I thought it was a Nickelodeon thing.
You must be a Crip then , because Bloods know slime. And Nika , of course, does too! I think I heard Paige refer to Azzi as her slime in a video from last year.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Geno has never subbed like that and I doubt he ever will.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
I say get rid of all the press stuff. Let Geno do his 15-20 minute pre and post-games and call it a day.
Nope. It's how Geno rewards players and part of growing up the entire player.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbie32

Top Bottom