We're back!! Nurse and Stewart want you.... | The Boneyard

We're back!! Nurse and Stewart want you....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Interesting short video. It seems that Nurse is not only having a huge impact on the court but she also seems to well liked by her teammates. Great sign for the chemistry of the team. Some people think chemistry is overrated but if you look at Tennessee's squad, I think it shows the importance.

Geno-ista

Embracing the New Look!!!
Reaction Score
Interesting short video. It seems that Nurse is not only having a huge impact on the court but she also seems to well liked by her teammates. Great sign for the chemistry of the team. Some people think chemistry is overrated but if you look at Tennessee's squad, I think it shows the importance.
Great personalities- I already had my tickets- but because of that nice message---I may go twice Friday!!!!
Chemistry is critical and may be part of the reason we lost a player recently.

Reaction Score
It seems like this team has been on the road for a month and is never actually at UConn. Even the next two games while played in Connecticut won't be at UConn or Hartford. I don't want to hear about how easy our schedule is next year when there are a lot of OOC home games.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
What a couple of happy goofballs. If i were in CT i'd be going to some games! Please set up a home/home with SDSU again!!! I do think we are coming to UCLA next year right? I'll be up there for that game too. USC would work for me too!!

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Time to dump the XL Center and split the other games between Bridgeport and the Mohegan Sun.

Cute vid.

Reaction Score
I thought the game was sold out! I had a change of plans that allow me to go and I could not find it on the UCONN WBB site.

Reaction Score
Love these two, on or off the court.

Kia is very together. No acting. WYSIWYG!

FairView

Mad Man
Reaction Score
I thought the game was sold out! I had a change of plans that allow me to go and I could not find it on the UCONN WBB site.
Tickets for this game are on Ticketmaster.

Reaction Score
What a couple of happy goofballs. If i were in CT i'd be going to some games! Please set up a home/home with SDSU again!!! I do think we are coming to UCLA next year right? I'll be up there for that game too. USC would work for me too!!

Best option, E? Return home- to your Huskies, ice, snow, freezing temps, endless traffic, insane taxes... Oh, never mind.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Sorry I'm going to miss the game. I'll be in NYC a couple of days later and thought about extending my Christmas visit, but with trips to Santa Barbara, San Diego, Istanbul, Italy, Hawaii (2x), and NYC (2x) in the last 4 months, my travel budget looks like the federal debt. :)

I will be in NYC for the SJU game at MSG. Thanks, TJI! I got my ticket while laying on my butt in Waikiki. :)

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Nice ski sweaters!

We need to take DePaul seriously. And then run them off the court.

Geno-ista

Embracing the New Look!!!
Reaction Score
I'll talk to Shea or Marissa Friday- we are right behind the bench- consider it done! :)

Reaction Score
Time to dump the XL Center and split the other games between Bridgeport and the Mohegan Sun.

Cute vid.
Love XL, Gampel and the Sun. You will never get me in Bridgeport arena again. Lousy neighborhood and mismanaged parking.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Love XL, Gampel and the Sun. You will never get me in Bridgeport arena again. Lousy neighborhood and mismanaged parking.
Taking the train makes it really easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger