we're a 3 point shooting team | Page 2 | The Boneyard

we're a 3 point shooting team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Your general displeasure with life makes you blind - In this context I was referring quite frankly to Hamilton not having the Brimah lob option when he gets into the lane.

Interesting.

Hamilton has not played well since Christmas break -Why? I initially thought it might be partly due to DHam not getting the intended break at Christmas despite the intent of the early game on 12/23. Due to issues with his flight he had a 5 hour delay along with Purvis, Nolan and Miller - who then had a shorter final flight leg after Baltimore.

Reaction Score
Definitely more energy on a Saturday night in Gampel against a name program. Now we need to match this during road games against non-descript teams.

Reaction Score
Definitely more energy on a Saturday night in Gampel against a name program. Now we need to match this during road games against non-descript teams.
If we don't get up for @Tulsa they'll kick our ass.

Reaction Score
I've said it before, but i think we should pound the ball down low to miller, facey, nolan, enoch and even dham. It might work well with our three point shooters. All of those guys have a move or two down low. This is probably our most offensivsly talented collection of bigs in a while.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
Your general displeasure with life makes you blind - In this context I was referring quite frankly to Hamilton not having the Brimah lob option when he gets into the lane.

Your general displeasure with life makes you blind - I know exactly what you were talking about and actually think it's a valid point

You even have a problem with that, now that's misery

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
And when your 3 point shots aren't falling, you lose but double digits to teams like Tulsa.

For all our talent and all our coaching genious, we can't run a single offensive set to get a bunny in a 40 minute game.

Mr. Wonderful

Whistleblower
Reaction Score
And when your 3 point shots aren't falling, you lose but double digits to teams like Tulsa.

For all our talent and all our coaching genious, we can't run a single offensive set to get a bunny in a 40 minute game.
This is what bothers me most.

This has been a problem all season long - the inability to run a clean set to get an easy shot.

It's unrealistic to think you can get an easy shot every time you run a set, but over the course of a game, you should get a few. We get none, game after game, and Ollie's offense is the problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom