We're .500!!!!!!! | Page 2 | The Boneyard

We're .500!!!!!!!

Reaction Score
No, Uconn is not above .500 for D1 ball. Chaminade win does not count.

I say that because getting to .500 is super important to get to the NIT, at least, so according to that Uconn is viewed as 11-12 now. Need to beat Memphis. and .500 ball, as a Uconn fan is nothing to celebrate IMO.

Sorry real douchey post. As a UConn fan there's nothing to celebrate or it it actually as a pessimistic, questionable fan there's nothing to celebrate? This team is working their sack off and this is the best you have? Think about being a fan so maybe you will eventually become one!

Reaction Score
While this has been a frustrating down year, I am very happy with the overall fight this team has showed in the last few weeks. This season will benifit using the long run as our younger players are getting experience they would have not gotten if everything went the way it should have. Since the last lowlight of the season (Houston game), Olli has done a great job getting this team to play hard and win some descent games.

Matrim55

Why is it so hard To make it in America
Reaction Score
I'm still convinced we beat Auburn if Adams doesn't get hurt, and the Houston game to me doesn't count.
The Auburn-Houston-Tulsa games are much more frustrating to me than Wagner/NE. We win all three of those if we have Adams healthy and available.

Oh well. Lots of bad luck this year, lots of karma to come next season.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
The Auburn-Houston-Tulsa games are much more frustrating to me than Wagner/NE. We win all three of those if we have Adams healthy and available.

Oh well. Lots of bad luck this year, lots of karma to come next season.
I AGREE
Auburn Houston Tulsa were head shakers for me because they were so winnable with JA

Reaction Score
Who the cares? You've brought this up in several threads where nobody but you seems to care.
#1 Take it easy. No need to get bent out of shape. #2 People, including the team should care if they want to make the NIT. It is important to be at .500 vs. D1 teams.

Reaction Score
Sorry real douchey post. As a UConn fan there's nothing to celebrate or it it actually as a pessimistic, questionable fan there's nothing to celebrate? This team is working their sack off and this is the best you have? Think about being a fan so maybe you will eventually become one!
There is nothing "douchey" about the post, there is nothing douchey about stating a simple fact about the record. It is just the truth if Uconn wants to be considered for the NIT that as of now they would be seen as 11-12. The team has been working hard and I HAVE been a fan since 1992, so you are in no position to question someone else you do not know unless you want to be considered douchey too.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahserve34

Top Bottom