wendy laurent | The Boneyard

wendy laurent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
remember the kid from hun school who had a killer hl tape but we were wondering about the comp being bad? well he just landed a psu offer.

Reaction Score
Um...uh...is PSU looking at Wendy as a ...um....tight end or a ..um..wide receiver?

remember the kid from hun school who had a killer hl tape but we were wondering about the comp being bad? well he just landed a psu offer.

Reaction Score
Um...uh...is PSU looking at Wendy as a ...um....tight end or a ..um..wide receiver?
Word is they're bringing him in as a Tight End, but are pretty confident that after a few workout sessions w/ his coach he'll be converted to a Wide Receiver.

Reaction Score

The Hun School... is that where Attila went?

epark88

Throat's all better now, thanks for asking...
Reaction Score

Word is they're bringing him in as a Tight End, but are pretty confident that after a few workout sessions w/ his coach he'll be converted to a Wide Receiver.

#TooSoon?...

Reaction Score
#TooSoon?...

Funny thing is I did not even think of the PSU situation when I posted. It was strictly on the name alone.

By the way...who the hell names their son Wendy? Does he have a brother named Sue?

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score
Funny thing is I did not even think of the PSU situation when I posted. It was strictly on the name alone.

By the way...who the hell names their son Wendy? Does he have a brother named Sue?
I don't know... maybe the same kind of parent who names their kid Greg Gregory?

Reaction Score

I see what you did there with the Johnny Cash and all that. Wendy must be short for Wendall, right?

Reaction Score
#TooSoon?...

it's not too soon. Attila the Hun sacked Rome over a thousand years ago. enough time has passed.

some of you might remember the Hun School as producing a couple of posters' favorite player, Nick Williams

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom