Welp, I'm now a bigger Serie A fan than college football fan. | The Boneyard

Welp, I'm now a bigger Serie A fan than college football fan.

Reaction Score
Napoli v. Sampdoria tomorrow is on at the same time as Pitt and Penn State, and I'll be watching the soccer game.

This means Serie A moves into position as my #3 favorite sport/league to watch. After Patriots and UConn bball.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
I was speaking of a Fiorentina match I watched last season. I couldn't believe it. It was just like when they played at The Rent.

Reaction Score
I was speaking of a Fiorentina match I watched last season. I couldn't believe it. It was just like when they played at The Rent.

Fiorentina for years would be like watching a game between Stoke and Queens Park Rangers. They've been relegated a lot. Though they do have new ownership this season that splurged over the summer.

The top teams like Napoli, Juventus, Inter, are no joke, and Roma and Milan could be great if they ever got their heads out of their butts.

Reaction Score
Fiorentina for years would be like watching a game between Stoke and Queens Park Rangers. They've been relegated a lot. Though they do have new ownership this season that splurged over the summer.

The top teams like Napoli, Juventus, Inter, are no joke, and Roma and Milan could be great if they ever got their heads out of their butts.

Rocco.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
I'm working on being a Milan fan but it hasn't taken hold yet.

Reaction Score
I work on these games and can tell you that Mark and Matteo are two of the nicest people you'll ever meet. They'll be calling the Milan derby this weekend on +

Reaction Score
Park the bus and pray one of the dives gets a call. Serie A football.

Butthurt Klopp. Come'on, do better. Even Craig "Shane McGowan" Burley and Steve Nicol thought it was a PK, and those guys are always saying "it's incidental." In this case, the guy dangled his leg out there and Napoli dove prematurely. But if they didn't dive there, they would have contacted the leg for sure and it would have been the same result.

Reaction Score
Training starts much younger in England.

I love the British sense of humor. That is the big difference though. The Brits hate diving and deal with it via their sarcasm. While every country has an expert or four, the Italians call it the 'Art' of the game and have entire legacies based on this art.

Reaction Score
I love the British sense of humor. That is the big difference though. The Brits hate diving and deal with it via their sarcasm. While every country has an expert or four, the Italians call it the 'Art' of the game and have entire legacies based on this art.

This could also be Mexican.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom