We'll need a game thread..... | Page 9 | The Boneyard

We'll need a game thread.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
UCONN 16-28 from beyond the arc. That's just a sick percentage.
I know.. considering that 12 of the 28 missed three's came from KML, that's an amazing stat right there.. I like the fact that Stewart, Jefferson, and Tuck really have no pressure to perform at their best night in night out, (at least perform at their best at the same time). Any one of the huskies players can have a huge night. If more than two or three players have a great game every time, i don't see this team loosing at all. :) However, against teams like Baylor, Stanford, and Duke, Uconn has to attack the paint against them and create foul opportunities. Even though Uconn can shoot lights out all day against any team, they cant assume that this method will help them win games. I want this team to rule the paint this year, the shooting is there, just control the paint. Take pride in that. IDK about them stopping Griner because that's not going to happen, but Griner needs 4 other teammates to win a game and that's who Uconn should attack.. With all due respect to Baylor and any Baylor fans lingering on Bone-yard :), but Baylor, with the exception of Griner because of her floor position, does not have the personell to stop KML, Stewart, Tuck, Stokes, Jefferson and Hartley.. add Bri Banks, Kelly, and Caroline.. i don't see it happening

pap49cba

The Supreme Linkster
Reaction Score
I know.. considering that 12 of the 28 missed three's came from KML, that's an amazing stat right there.. :)
Uconn missed 16 three's (18 - 34) and of those KML missed 8 (she was 4 for 12).

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
If we can consistently have 7 players in double figures and hold the other team to 50 points, I really like our chances. :)

You must be runnin' some kinda highfalutin data mining application on the mainframe tonight!

:D

wire chief

Testmeister
Reaction Score
I'm very relaxed. I was replying to your incorrect but snide remark.

No, I did not feel snidicious:rolleyes: when I wrote...just trying to supplement our good feeling about the wonderful 2nd half with some humor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom