Well, its RUTGERS WEEK!!! | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Well, its RUTGERS WEEK!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
As of today, we are a 4 point dog on Saturday. I have to assume that factors in the QB change.

At home, I'll take that.

We were 4 pt underdog before the QB change was announced...

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Holy Crap...it my old bonified cycopath buddy Rutgers AL and if you don't believe me or you are a young Uconn fan. watch this AL video.

See you Saturday you freak.

"Simply wow" was all I could say after watching that video.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Well Hello, Folks. Its been a while. I have to admit, i haven't followed too much of your team, and am sad to see that y'all are struggling. We too have had our troubles of late and are hoping to see at least some positive signs...
Looking forward to seeing this weeks game and speaking with you. Last tine i visited the RENT, it was a house of horrors for us, so this time, i'm hoping for something significantly different.

I always look forward to a Rutgers Al report. Hope you can stop by our tailgate this Saturday.

Reaction Score
After looking at that schedule I'm further convinced the UCONN job is more attractive then the Rutgers job. Rutgers will do well to win 4 games next year, 2 wins is very possible.

Rutgers is a coaching graveyard.
Have always thought like you Mr. Mets that the MAC was the "Cradle of Coaches" and Piscattaway was the "graveyard" of coaches. The only salvation Rutgers had financially with their athletic dept. being $55MM in the hole was to be a future perennial doormat in the B1G.

BIGTIME LOOKING FORWARD TO SATURDAY.. ANYBODY HEAR ABOUT GAMETIME kickoff, any changes etc????

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
It wouldn't be a RutgersAl post without a comment like this one!

Comments like Rutgers beating Alabama somehow make my "13-0" predictions to seem reasonable... :eek:

Reaction Score
Holy Crap...it my old bonified cycopath buddy Rutgers AL and if you don't believe me or you are a young Uconn fan. watch this AL video.

See you Saturday you freak.

My favorite one of these was when Al sang to Savon Huggins. "Only Rutgers, has Jersey Power, Only Rutgers has Jersey Power". LOL what happened to Huggins, injuries?

Reaction Score
Can't find the original, we'll have to settle for the remix

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member