Well I got that out of my system | The Boneyard

Well I got that out of my system

Status
Not open for further replies.

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
I've made a few -laden posts in the past few days. My apologies to Gibbs for going a bit overboard. It won't happen again unless he pulls an Antonio Kellogg. With a few days to step away and more logically assess the situation, we're not in such a bad place right now. Time to pull my foot out of my mouth and go ten toes in.

Reaction Score
@joober jones : I have found a simple solution for myself; don't come here after a loss. There is little, if any, productive posting going on and I wait at least a couple of days and often until the next win. It's just unbearable, hell, the conference realignment board is a breath of fresh compared to this place after a loss.

Reaction Score
I've made a few -laden posts in the past few days. My apologies to Gibbs for going a bit overboard. It won't happen again unless he pulls an Antonio Kellogg. With a few days to step away and more logically assess the situation, we're not in such a bad place right now. Time to pull my foot out of my mouth and go ten toes in.
Just means you care.

Reaction Score
@joober jones : I have found a simple solution for myself; don't come here after a loss. There is little, if any, productive posting going on and I wait at least a couple of days and often until the next win. It's just unbearable, hell, the conference realignment board is a breath of fresh compared to this place after a loss.

I wound up on the conference realignment board once by accident. I felt distraught and incredibly bored almost instantly. I pray that never happens again.

Reaction Score
Take it one step further. Suut the entire Boneyard down for 1 day after a loss. Problem solved!

Reaction Score
I think your frustration, at least I know mine, is due to some things that don't make sense with our beloved Huskies. If you look at a team with the following attributes:

• Veteran team w/experienced shooting guards.
  • Four double figure scorers.
  • 3rd nationally FG% defense.
  • 11th nationally scoring defense.
  • 3rd nationally free throw %
  • Former defensive player of the year.
  • National Championship winning coach.
  • 6-7 small forward averaging 9 rebounds and 5 assists.
  • Bench depth.
You would think that is a top 20 team all day long. When you have a great defensive team, veteran guards and you hit your free throws you should be well on your way. The other frustrating thing is the way they lose. They look terrible. I had the last game marked as a loss on my schedule so it didn't surprise. Scoring 8 points in 12 minutes in the first half did however surprise me. When they lose, they look bad so we get cranky!

Kauffmak10

BleedBlue
Reaction Score

THIS.. I've found myself having to do the same thing.. Unbearable at times

Dove

Part of the 2%, but 100% wood.
Reaction Score
I've read those posts and am still appalled. No pass, man. You need an avatar change showing a foot in mouth.

Reaction Score
I think your frustration, at least I know mine, is due to some things that don't make sense with our beloved Huskies. If you look at a team with the following attributes:

• Veteran team w/experienced shooting guards.
  • Four double figure scorers.
  • 3rd nationally FG% defense.
  • 11th nationally scoring defense.
  • 3rd nationally free throw %
  • Former defensive player of the year.
  • National Championship winning coach.
  • 6-7 small forward averaging 9 rebounds and 5 assists.
  • Bench depth.
You would think that is a top 20 team all day long. When you have a great defensive team, veteran guards and you hit your free throws you should be well on your way. The other frustrating thing is the way they lose. They look terrible. I had the last game marked as a loss on my schedule so it didn't surprise. Scoring 8 points in 12 minutes in the first half did however surprise me. When they lose, they look bad so we get cranky!

All true. Believe we need to put Adams in the pick and roll game and surround him with shooters.

DHAM needs to make quick decisions with the ball and not be a ball stopper.

Would like to see DHAM more at the 4 since he rebounds so well.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score

I know it's easier said than done, but I've been giving myself a timeout for a minimum of 24 hours after each loss. It stops me from posting things I regret and from reading a lot posts that other people will eventually regret.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DyNASTY#3

Top Bottom