Well here's a guaranteed smile tonight: | The Boneyard

Well here's a guaranteed smile tonight:

Status
Not open for further replies.

epark88

Throat's all better now, thanks for asking...
Reaction Score
UCF crushing BCU 30-3, late 4th qtr...

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
I saw that. I wanted to bring that up, but the game turned south on us.

Reaction Score
I guess were in the same boat as BC now we both lose a HC who is a disciplinarian and get an old mediocre HC. If you can get me to forget about this game then yes i will have a smile on my face.

Reaction Score
Why does that bring a smile? I care about UConn far, far, far more than I hate BC
+1. Could care less about BC tonight. The offensive performance was offensive to watch.

epark88

Throat's all better now, thanks for asking...
Reaction Score
Why does that bring a smile? I care about UConn far, far, far more than I hate BC

Well sir, if you'd like to curl up on the couch with a pint of Haagen-Dazs and have a good cry over this loss, I guess you're well within your right to do so.

Me, I bleed Nat'l Flag Blue as well. But as much as this loss sucks out loud, knowing that BCU get rolled tonight by a non-AQ takes a bit of the edge off for me - and I'd venture to say it does for a few other 'Yarders too.

Besides, I'm all out of Haagen-Dazs anyway...

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
Well sir, if you'd like to curl up on the couch with a pint of Haagen-Dazs and have a good cry over this loss, I guess you're well within your right to do so.

Me, I bleed Nat'l Flag Blue as well. But as much as this loss sucks out loud, knowing that BCU get rolled tonight by a non-AQ takes a bit of the edge off for me - and I'd venture to say it does for a few other 'Yarders too.

Besides, I'm all out of Haagen-Dazs anyway...
But I'm not out of gin!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger